Need Help! Morbidelli 503 - does not accept the .PGM files

Thread: Morbidelli 503 - does not accept the .PGM files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Morbidelli 503 - does not accept the .PGM files

My problem is that my Morbidelli won't accept any .pgm files i have made. Even if copy some file what i make in cnc to computer, convert it .pgm --> .xll and back it still gives "file format error"-message. If I open it in Wordpad, it looks just as i think it should be. The converters i used were Xilog3 and Xilog Plus. They have been downloaded from the Internet because the whit the machine did not come any software. I asked directly from SCM and they said that i shoud contact local dealer, but they do not care old machines.

So if there are other versions of that program that should be used instead of those? Or what else could be the cause of the problem?

I am thankful for the responses and sorry for my bad english.

Machine is:
    Morbidelli 503 STC (AL3194)
    Year: 1996
    Control: Esa Tria 7000

Similar Threads:

Service SCM BR

Default Re: Morbidelli 503 - does not accept the .PGM files

Hello friend, first thing I'm sorry my English because I don't speak. I am technician of SCM in Brazil. I speak Portuguese, Italian and a little Spanish. I have a client with a mordibelli Tria 7000 U505 1994 and the programs made in Xilog plus and 3 Xilog failed to open at Tria 7000 but the reverse works.
    However programs made by Aspan (cad-cam) work perfectly.
    You've tried to do a program directly on the machine and the other by Aspan and tested?
    What was the outcome.

The disposition.

Via iPhone of the Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thansk for answer! I don't have Aspan but i will get Vectric Aspire when this .pgm issue. I tested this by copying file that was made in cnc to computer, convert it .pgm-->.xll and back .xll-->.pgm then file back to cnc and it gives error message (File Formar Error). If i just copy file cnc-->computer-->cnc there is no problem.

There are older converter cnv75new.exe, could it work better with the Tria 7000? Can anyone send me copy? My email is oldisnotdead@yahoo.com

Service SCM BR

Probably the problem is in your converter. I don't know about this software (vectric aspire) you are using.
    So I can't answer if it works well with our machines SCM.
    I recommend you do the following test.
    Create a simple program with a hole for example directly on Tria and then open it on your computer and compare with a program made in your cad cam.
    Use Notepad to open and compare if both are with the same format and header.

Then do another test.
    Create a program in your cadcam and save the same. xxl and then copy to the Tria and open the same in Tria and then save as. pgm within Tria and try running the program on your machine.

A question in which country and city you find yourself?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think that CAM is the problem. I can't make any .pgm file that works on cnc with those winxiso.exe converters. If I make a file in cnc and convert it .pgm-->.xxl-->.pgm without any modification there is still "file format error". If I only copy the file to computer and back, it works, so floppyemulator is not the problem.

I live on the other side of the world, in Finland.

Service SCM BR

Hello dear colleague.
    Did you do as I advised?

Create a program directly in Tria and run it on the machine? And then open it in your PC and compare with other made in your Cad-cam?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Re: Morbidelli 503 - does not accept the .PGM files

I have made programs directly in TRIA, and run it on machine. Then if I copy the program into the PC and convert it .pgm --> .xxl and open it in text editor it looks like this:

H DX=1000 DY=500 DZ=20 -AD R900 *MM /DEF
    C0
    G0 X=-25 Y=100 Z=2 V2 T115
    G1 X=100 V2

It doesn't matter do I convert that same .xll file back to .pgm or make it with CAM, it gives error message in TRIA. Also I tried do dozens variations like adding T0 and C0 in header but nothing works.

Could it be that TRIA 7000 accepts only files converted with cnv75new.exe or cvnrt.exe? Please, help me before i lose my mental health

Service SCM BR

Do you have winiso.exe?
    Read is the tópic http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc-ma...mastercam.html

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

So far, I've tried three different winxiso.exe converters. Two from Xilog3 and one from Xilog Plus. All of them work in .pgm --> .xxl conversion perfectly. When i convert files in .xxl to .pgm it gives message like this:

Compiling...
    Compiled lines: 7 Errors: 0

Converter makes .pgm file but these files won't work in TRIA. I even tried run those converters in different operating systems, but it didn't chance anything.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think that the problem is converter. Could anyone offer cnv75new.exe, cnvrt1.1 or what ever that old converter is? I contacted the local SCM dealer, and they asked from SCM Italy, but there has not been any response in almost 2 weeks.

oldisnotdead@yahoo.com

Service SCM BR

Have you tried to convert the file .xxl - .pgm with WinISO?

I send you the same, using the link: https://mega.co.nz/#!I0J0Gb6L!gmQZ34...5BVhyIigyX0xoI
    Do a test with him.

If that does not work open the test .pgm on your machine directly try to Xilog Plus and save it as .pgm again.
    And take another test again now with the converted file in .pgm by WinISO and saved again as .pgm through xilog plus.

I take you to also send the Xilog Plus, which is the software used in Morbidelli machines today through the link: https://mega.co.nz/#!lspwzSYS!UPwuV3...u79Nxn8gBch20Q

Install the Xilog Plus as Follows.
    -Morbidelli Author
    -esa 3.4V
    -none
    and next in the other options

I hope to have helped, let me know more about the test results.

I send a small manual for the Tria: https://mega.co.nz/#!Qth0QYbA!_pNS9a...upxO8PGxgCA_L4

Service SCM BR

Hello,
    For now forget my last post.

I obtained directly from Esa (manufacturer of Tria) official converter xxl for pgm.

Try directly with him and advise if solved your problem.

https://mega.co.nz/#!R8hAgb6b!yAjQ9A...-uAyiZtNMq6jTw

Service SCM BR

Hello my friend.
    Are you news About your Morbidelli?

I have it for you, are you able to PM me your email address and I'll send it to you

Service SCM BR

Hi Rocketworks. Are you send for me here in the forum? Post link here for help all members.

Downloads
    Uploads

Help needed for Morbidelli author converter 503.(kirmizikanat20@hotmail.com)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from New Zealand,
    We have a local carving centre, Whakaraupo Carving Centre, and they have a Morbidelli Author 510 that they picked up some time ago from an estate sale and we're trying to get it up and running. We're having a meeting this coming weekend to discuss this but any ideas and input from here would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
    Paul Dietsche

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Morbidelli 503 - does not accept the .PGM files

dear friend
    i need parameters , plc sequance and plc file pls
    send them at: Zeyadmamdouh27@gmail.com