CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

Thread: CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

I just finished getting Mach3 setup and operational on my CNC-Step High-Z S-720/T and thought I'd share the settings so others could find them easily. I found a few great threads in the forums and thought I'd contribute my configuration since the T series is slightly different and I am using a Contour Designs ShuttleXpress USB Pendant (very necessary addition). All of my test parts have been correctly scaled and machined so far, I will post back when we have results from our production run of modified waterproof ABS carrying cases.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-select-native-units-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-ports-pins-port-setup-axis-selection-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-ports-pins-motor-outputs-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-ports-pins-input-signals-png  

CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-ports-pins-output-signals-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-general-config-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-motor-tuning-setup-x-axis-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-motor-tuning-setup-y-axis-png  

CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-motor-tuning-setup-z-axis-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-homing-limits-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-config-plugins-png   CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings-config-plugins-shuttlexpress-details-png  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thankyou

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Production CNC Router

Hey All, just an update, the machine has been in the production setup for a few months now. In January 2011 we finished a production run of 500 involving routing modifications into two surfaces of an Underwater Kinetics UltraCase 518. The results were much better than what we were able to get from outside machine shops since we built our own jigging and we able to get everything setup very repeatably. The machine has already payed for itself and we are starting another run of 500 cases. The mechanical portions of the router are nice, it is just the electrical bits we had trouble with.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

just starting out with one of these . many thanks for the screenshots

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gsattler View Post
    I just finished getting Mach3 setup and operational on my CNC-Step High-Z S-720/T and thought I'd share the settings so others could find them easily. I found a few great threads in the forums and thought I'd contribute my configuration since the T series is slightly different and I am using a Contour Designs ShuttleXpress USB Pendant (very necessary addition). All of my test parts have been correctly scaled and machined so far, I will post back when we have results from our production run of modified waterproof ABS carrying cases.
    Hi
    What do you think, this settings works also with High-Z S-720 (not T)?

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I’m hoping you can help? I have just hooked up my High-z- T1000 to Mach3 . Its moves very well and carves 3d. All axis running in a spiral pattern . This moves x,y,z at the same time.
    My problem is with the home and limit switchs on the original machine.( magnetic). Under diagnostics screen , each switch when triggered , is seen by Mach3 and the light toggles as it should, but mach 3 will not datum to zero, just runs paste the limit switch?can anyone help please?