- OK, you can try a couple of things:
- Are you sure you are registered?
- Make sure cookies are ENABLED in your browser's settings AND in your firewall and privacy software (if you have any like Norton, Zone Alarm, McAfee etc.).
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Try to retrieve your login information.
- If you are using Zone Alarm, it won't work at all. Their software won't allow cookies from any site no matter what setting you choose. We strongly advise you to get another brand. This software does not work as advertised.
- Make sure your pop-up blocker software is set to allow CNCzone.com as a "Trusted Site." We don't serve pop-up ads, but we do have forms that pop when you click a link.
- Delete all your cookies and try again.
If you can't see the buttons OR you keep getting the warning about Norton, your Norton pop-up blocker and ad blocker are the cause. Norton puts code in our pages (on the fly) that triggers the warning. Turn it off for a second and you'll see.
Their ad blocker thinks our buttons are ads (because their software engineers didn't get this one right before releasing it to the public). Here's how to fix it:
Open Norton Internet Security
Select "Anti-Spam" on the left
Either disable Ad Blocking or use the advanced configuration to permit "ads" on cnczone (this will allow the buttons to be displayed)
Do the same procedure with the pop-up blocker
Then, write Norton a note telling them to adequately test their features before selling them!!