CNC interface problems

Thread: CNC interface problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC interface problems

Hello. Recently purchased a small CNC plasma cutting table. Still waiting to pick up the machine but the CNC interface cable that comes with the machine that hooks up to the plasma cutter is set up to work for Hypertherm CNC interface ports. However, I have acquired an ESAB powercut 1300 and there is a slight variation in the way the port holes are lined up on it compared to the Hypertherm ports. On the pictures I have seen the ports both have 14 holes, the esab port has a letter assigned to each hole while the hypertherm has numbers. Just wondering if I could get some help in figuring how to make this work. I have seen where I can buy the hypertherm connector and could possibly just replace the end of the CNC interface port that's currently on my ESAB. Or just see what each letter association with each port hole means on the ESAB so maybe I can just make my own cable. Anything helps.
    ESAB CNC PORT CONNECTION ON MACHINE
    HYPERTHERM CNC PORT CONNECTION ON MACHINE