CNC ROUTER NOT SPINING

Thread: CNC ROUTER NOT SPINING

Smile CNC ROUTER NOT SPINING

Hallo Guys

My cnc router spindle suddenly just sopped responding when i turn it on from the control panel. The machine's other movements are okay. I know it must be a problem with VFD inverter or something technical. the spindle spins by hand and I can also change the tool manually.

My question is, How do I reset the VFD inverter or input new settings?

The inverter is a Chinese made "SJZO" model 511M... or something like that.

please help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC ROUTER NOT SPINING

Hello.

You have to check your VFD manual so that you get the codes to access the parameter table and to check on what parameters and in what ranges you can set them for your particular application.

Having said that, If your drive was working fine until now I see no reason to change any parameter. That will not repair it if that is the problem.

There are usually some leds or indication in the VFD´s control panel that may help your find where the problem is.

You must also check that your controller is delivering the right signals to the VFD as it can fail like any other piece of equipment.

Good luck and regards.

Default Re: CNC ROUTER NOT SPINING

Thank you for your reply.

I currently in communication with the engineers in China.
    I will update if I make any progress.

Thanks