6040 CNC VFD settings? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6040 CNC VFD settings?

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 6040 CNC VFD settings?

Quote Originally Posted by RoddQLD View Post
    Today they forwarded on a manual for the VFD and I am going through it, but it will take time..
    Then Post the VFD manual, so you can help other's that have this same VFD, it would take me about 5 minutes to have what Parameters you need to set, unless you have done hundreds of these setup you will be only guessing what parameters to set, even though you now have the VFD manual

There is a lot of fuss about things that I haven't asked for. I appreciate any help but I'm finding that I am spending a lot of time defending. I'm not sure how you can tell me the settings are wrong if you don't own the same machine, or don't know the VFD, etc.
    How we can tell that the Parameter list you posted is incorrect, is by knowing what is need to safely run these 400Hz spindles, and there is no Parameters in the list that make any sense except the 220V setting

As I said you being an Electrician should be more concerned than anyone as far as the Earth/Grounding of your machine is, I was just giving you a Heads up of what is needed to be checked on these machines

Looking at your control Box you could check the Earth/Grounding without opening it, through the input and output plugs, you should of already figured this out, check the spindle pin #4 is Ground to the Body of the Spindle most are not and have to be corrected

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

All I have asked for is that if anyone has the same machine controller as I have shown in the picture (except that it should have PRT-E1500W) that they note down the VFD settings, or compare their settings to mine so that I can evaluate whether mine has an incorrect setting. If a setting doesn't look right then I can investigate further.
    That is all I have asked for within the first few posts. Nothing else.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

All I have asked for is that if anyone has the same machine controller as I have shown in the picture (except that it should have PRT-E1500W) that they note down the VFD settings, or compare their settings to mine so that I can evaluate whether mine has an incorrect setting. If a setting doesn't look right then I can investigate further.
    That is all I have asked for within the first few posts. Nothing else.
    Most that buy these machines would not be able to check what Parameter, are set in there VFD, and would not know how to even go about getting them, they to could mess up there settings very easy

So you posted a photo of a different control cabinet, your cabinet has a 1500w VFD the one you posted has a 750w, the Parameter settings would be almost the same, so now that you have the PDF for the VFD you should be running, post the PDF for the VFD and I will give you the Parameters you need to set

What don't you get, you have to check your machine Grounds, this is the first thing everyone does when they buy one of these machines, some have Grounding in place some do not

From there machine spec's

Spindle motor

tips:

1,The spindle motor must connect with the VFD.

2,It cannot directly connect with the supply voltage (AC110V/220V).

3,Please don’t change the data setting of the VFD if you are not professional technicians, or it might damage the spindle motor.

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

All I have asked for is what I have asked for.
    I have already clarified a few times that the photo is the same as mine except for the PRT-E1500W.
    If someone can help with what I have asked then I would make sure that I am dealing with the right machine and then I would consider that information
    I am not asking for anything else!
    What don't you get?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Problem solved. It was an error in the VFD settings as expected.
    Corrected with the aid of the VFD manual, and the help of another member with the same machine.
    My machine is now working properly with no problems.

Last edited by RoddQLD; 10-15-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Problem solved. It was an error in the VSD settings as expected.
    Corrected with the aid of the VSD manual, and the help of another member with the same machine.
    That's good that you are up and running,

You don't have a VSD you have a VFD, there is a big difference between the 2 Drives, I also now have the manual, for this JD VFD drive, and it's as I said just needed to change some of the Parameters, from the list you posted

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Typo's in my last post have been corrected.

Be aware that there are plenty of settings in the machine that are different to the defaults as shown in the manual.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Problem solved. It was an error in the VFD settings as expected.
    Corrected with the aid of the VFD manual, and the help of another member with the same machine.

Im having a hell of a time getting any useful information from the ebay seller and have to open the box back up today to check the spindle controller

Care to share the manual?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone please post this VFD manual, or a link to it? I have exactly the same box, with the 800 w motor. This topic seems to be the only one google can find with the PRT-E750 number in it.

thanks,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone got a copy of the PRT-750 vfd manual that they can forward on to me please?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and very poor with English.
    I am attaching the required manual and pose a problem on my 4030 4 CNC axes. After changing some settings not working longer and I had to reset to factory settings.
    Then i set D001 and D176 to 1.
    After i set D000, D002, D003, D009, D021, D93 to 400.
    D31, D36, D39 to 1 and finally D001 to 0 for the parameter block
    Now the spindle manually control works well on PC but when I switch the spindle starts, but always at 24000 rpm even though I Gcode imposed more low values (eg. M03 S4000 should run at 4000 rpm).
    If anyone has suggestions or other values to change would do me a great gift.
    I hope I have sent you the PDF manual, thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 CNC VFD settings?-vfd-english-manual-pdf  

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by windom46 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and very poor with English.
    I am attaching the required manual and pose a problem on my 4030 4 CNC axes. After changing some settings not working longer and I had to reset to factory settings.
    Then i set D001 and D176 to 1.
    After i set D000, D002, D003, D009, D021, D93 to 400.
    D31, D36, D39 to 1 and finally D001 to 0 for the parameter block
    Now the spindle manually control works well on PC but when I switch the spindle starts, but always at 24000 rpm even though I Gcode imposed more low values (eg. M03 S4000 should run at 4000 rpm).
    If anyone has suggestions or other values to change would do me a great gift.
    I hope I have sent you the PDF manual, thanks
    Try D108=4

Mactec54

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast