Assistance with transcribing coordinates from solidworks to CNCbase for simulation

Thread: Assistance with transcribing coordinates from solidworks to CNCbase for simulation

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Assistance with transcribing coordinates from solidworks to CNCbase for simulation

Apologies, I am short on time as I write this. I am hoping to get some assistance while I am occupied, so any feedback is appreciated!!

I am new to manual G-coding, and I am getting a decent understanding of the syntax/codes, but what I am having trouble with is the transcribing and oritantion of the simulation software that I am using. I am repedtly getting an error that states, "bad arc." It seems like that my code is going over by a great distance which I find odd since it is serveral inches, and I thought I had only programmed it to stay within a 2" by 3" block.

So, instead of looking at my code, I would like to know what methods you use to transcribe your coordinates from a program, such as solidworks, to a program like, CNCbase.

Sorry, it looks like I am out of time, but I provided some links to show you what I am working with, how I am getting my coordinates, and the gcode I created. The gcode is relatively short, and hopefully I commented it well enough for you to understand.

Thanks again!

If you spot anything glaringly obvious don't hesitate to let me know.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    G-Code Simulation with CNCbase, error - Pastebin.com