Problem Calling all C32 BoB owners..

Thread: Calling all C32 BoB owners..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Calling all C32 BoB owners..

Hey everyone, I have an issue that i'm trying to resolve, but i'm not that great of an electrical engineer... LOL. What's going on is that port/pin 2_17 is flickering after enabling Mach to control the system after pressing the RESET button in the mach3 application. This flickering is causing my limit switches to not function properly. The machine will function fine but it just concerns me as understanding the watchdog it monitors the board for any irregularities. So to me, my system is having irregularities that i'm not to versed to track down. What I have done are the basic continuity tests and voltage tests to be sure there aren't any broken connections in the wiring. That seemed all good. So now i'm on here to see if any of you have experience with this BoB and possibly experienced this issue with a possible solution.

Here is a link to the video of the flickering I mentioned above.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...DEzWFIzS2VmRms

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Calling all C32 BoB owners..

It is strange. The flickering LED appears to be the SCHP. But DIP2 is ON. So the board should activate when you press reset in Mach3 and you should have a solid LED. I think something is wrong the board. The firmware is not working OK. Check how the board is powered or look for shorts that could be draining power from the board. Check the troubleshooting guide to problems with chips: https://cnc4pc.com/set-of-buffers-an...ard-rev-5.html

If the problem continues, open a ticket in our website and we will give you a hand troubleshooting this:https://cnc4pc.com/contacts/

Arturo Duncan
    Welcome to CNC4PC

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Arturo, I have verified and vetted the psu and the wiring. I noticed no voltage drop what so ever and why i'm stumped. I followed the troubleshooting steps and really couldn't find anything. I don't know when my warranty is up either so i'm trying to find a resolution to this. I think I spoke with you before Arturo... so the problem came back and has been intermittent. Would it be better to send you my card?

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Something is wrong with the board or wiring, but it is not working OK. Please open a ticket in our website and we will help you fix this: https://cnc4pc.com/contacts/

Arturo Duncan
    Welcome to CNC4PC

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Arturo, just wanted to know if you got my ticket request. Thanks for the help!

Downloads
    Uploads

So I started getting axis A error and I have nothing plugged into that Ethernet port. I'm hard down right now. Please get with me asap. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

I think you are not receiving my messages. Maybe they are been filtered by spam filter or something. Please log into our website and got o the ticket section and check the status of the ticket. I sent you a list of some things to check, please comment on them.

You emailed me another video showing something different. In the video it is clearly showing that the A axis is faulting. I have no idea on the hardware you have or what could it be, you would have to tell me more or check the possible cause of the driver fault.

Arturo Duncan
    Welcome to CNC4PC

Downloads
    Uploads

I just noticed you combined the tickets. I'll look back and see if I missed anything that I didn't reply back with. Thanks Arturo.