Help a noob rewire a non functioning conversion!

Thread: Help a noob rewire a non functioning conversion!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Help a noob rewire a non functioning conversion!

I have a shopmaster eldorado that was converted to CNC by a friend several years ago. It worked for about a year then started having problems. People on this site before helped me figure out it was caused by sloppy wiring and a burnt BOB as a result. I have a new CNC4PC C10 BOB i want to install, but would like to rewire the entire system first. I am totally lost on how to wire it correctly not knowing if anything that has been done should be copied and cleaned up, or done a completely different way. I have 3 geckos running 3 steppers. A PC power supply, along with a larger power supply for the steppers. There are a couple relays and a toggle switch set up as a estop/power bleed through a light bulb.

Is anyone able to help me start over with what I have?