X & Y Motion Problem C-10 BOB

Thread: X & Y Motion Problem C-10 BOB

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default X & Y Motion Problem C-10 BOB

I am about 90% complete with my bench top CNC rig. Digital Drivers nema34, and C-10 BOB, and Mach3. I laid out everything on a dummy setup end everything worked great. All directions X,Y,Z (Y is coupled with A as a slave).
    I transferred everything to an aluminum box and now the X and Y/A only move in one direction. The Z works fine in both directions. It is not the motors as i tested them with the Z signal. All cables check for continuity from the BOB to the Steppers. I am afraid that I might have partially fried the C-10 with static discharge. i'm not sure that is why I am asking your opinion here. I had the C-10 mounted on ta particle board for testing. I mounted the C-10 directly on the aluminum box on stand offs thinking that it should not short. Not sure if that did it. Limit switches, and E-stop work. Can some of the Chips only for the X & Y have gotten damaged and causing some of my problems?

Not sure. I m thinking of getting another C-10 bob, but is this the right thing to do?
    Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you