WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle - Page 82

Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1805

Thread: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Going back to your build.
    I was looking at your wire Schematic and you have only 3 wires on the VFD to PMDX-107, is that right? Some wiring Schematic have 5 wires.
    I have the same setup as you. Also your wire diagram doesn't show the wire gauges. I was looking for the right wires to use.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

WidgitMaster,

I found your up to bate Schematic and it has the 5 wires going to the 107, sorry about that just got lucky and dug up the newest one.
    Thanks for taking the time for making the schematic, it really helps, thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

you may use the air shock used to hold up rear car hatches. weigh you gantry and weigh the hatch. and match as close as possible.

Live long and prosper.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shujaa View Post
    you may use the air shock used to hold up rear car hatches. weigh you gantry and weigh the hatch. and match as close as possible.
    Several problems with using those. They have a lot of damping, which you don't want fighting the rapids of your Z axis. They're fairly non-linear I believe. A lot more force fully compressed than extended. They have fairly limited life times, they aren't meant to be used on something that's constantly going up and down.
    Using pneumatic cylinders with an external reservoir really does seem the way to go on a router.

Here are a few more projects finished!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2276-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2282-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2283-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Ah ha, now I know why you haven't posted for a while. Been to busy making fantastic designs!

Excellent as always:})

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Ah ha, now I know why you haven't posted for a while. Been to busy making fantastic designs!

Excellent as always:})

Thanks !
    I've made several custom plaques with people's names on them, most did not want them posted online!

I've been going to an average of three Dr's appointments per week for the last 9-months, here is a picture of my left foot taken today!
    That's 11-months after the motorcycle accident!
    I still run Big Red from a wheelchair, and have nurses visit my home every 24-hours to change the bandages!
    The driver of the car was fined $450, and had to attend driving school for 30-days !
    If I stuff my bandaged foot into a boot, I can ride my Trike without difficulty, but the pain from pressure wont let me ride for too long

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-left-foot-03-06-18-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Downloads
    Uploads

Eek!
    You getting any money out of the driver or his insurance?
    My accident was about a year before yours and I still haven't seen a dime. My injuries weren't as bad as yours though.

Quote Originally Posted by skrubol View Post
    Eek!
    You getting any money out of the driver or his insurance?
    My accident was about a year before yours and I still haven't seen a dime. My injuries weren't as bad as yours though.
    Yes!
    Get a better attorney, preferably one who rides a motorcycle!

Well, I managed to get two more finished today!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2290-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2293-jpg  
    Last edited by widgitmaster; 03-08-2018 at 07:43 AM. Reason: updated image

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool, Like them

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

A little more progress today!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-thunderbirds-air-show-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-thunderbirds-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-vfw-post-12167-jpg  

How's this

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-imagejpeg_0-jpg  

Made this one in appreciation of my Nurse!

Source Code in VCarve-Pro format

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-buttercup-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-17x11_blood-clots-bones-heal-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2340-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_2344-jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi widgit master

That foot photo is really frightening. I hope you will be on your feet very soon. Take care.

Live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by shujaa View Post
    Hi widgit master

That foot photo is really frightening. I hope you will be on your feet very soon. Take care.

Thank You!

www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

The plaque was given to one of the Thunderbird pilots by my USMC friend this weekend!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-cliff-thunderbirds-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow Widgit;
    Nice plaque. I had the opportunity to work with the T-birds when I was stationed in Biloxi Ms. in (or around) 1972, I was the backup radio (ground to air) and got to listen to all the chatter between pilots and command. What an experience! Loved those flashy jump suits they wore and what nerves of steel!
    Once again, great job (as usual)!!
    Saw the pix of the heel. Hope the heel is continuing to heal for the upcoming riding season!!!! (forgive me, couldn't resist)
    Bill

billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Wow Widgit;
    Nice plaque. I had the opportunity to work with the T-birds when I was stationed in Biloxi Ms. in (or around) 1972, I was the backup radio (ground to air) and got to listen to all the chatter between pilots and command. What an experience! Loved those flashy jump suits they wore and what nerves of steel!
    Once again, great job (as usual)!!
    Saw the pix of the heel. Hope the heel is continuing to heal for the upcoming riding season!!!! (forgive me, couldn't resist)
    Bill
    How's it going Bill!

Thanks! The foot is healing much faster, now that I've been going to the Wound Care Clinic!
    I won't post any more ugly pictures, as it really freaks people out!
    I can only hope they'll WATCH more carefully for motorcycles, as it will save lives!

Widgit

Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 ... LastLast