WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle - Page 75

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1805

Thread: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Quote Originally Posted by widgitmaster View Post
    After searching for many hours on eBay for another spindle, I think I found a seller that caters strictly to CNC components, not cosmetics!
    Here is the link to the eBay seller
    Can you please tell me the Brand name of your spindle, is it a RATTM MOTOR?
    You said you got yours from (infoshine15) on eBay.
    He has two on eBay
    Just like to get the right one.

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

I have worn out all the spindles I've bought on eBay, now I get the better spindles from Amazon.com1

------
    Four Bearing 3HP 2.2KW 220V Water Cooled Er20 CNC Spindle Motor Engraving Milling Grind Rpm 24000

Ships from and sold bySelene Allure.

• steel
    • Ships from CA, United States. 2.2kw Water-cooled Motor Spindle
    • Four bearing(2*C7005+2*C7002) in our spindle motor
    • 2.2kw Water-cooling High Speed High Precision Spindle
    • Water-cooled Er20 Collet Chuck
    • Pass ISO9001 and CE Quality Certification

------

The Four bearings makes for better spindle, as most of what I cut is done at 24000 RPM!
    These have lasted much longer than the eBay toys!

Hope this helps,
    Widgit

Downloads
    Uploads

Widgit;
    Have you noted how many hours your getting off the ebay spindles. My machine doesn't run near what your monster does but an idea of spindle life would be nice.
    How's the foot?
    Bill

billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Widgit;
    Have you noted how many hours your getting off the ebay spindles. My machine doesn't run near what your monster does but an idea of spindle life would be nice.
    How's the foot?
    Bill
    My foot is healing nicely Bill, thanks for asking

This spindle lasted 1400.0 hours, that's about 175x 8-hour days! It's bearings started screaming on 1/18/16, the one in my mill has been running quietly sense then!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1746-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Widgit; for the reply, I'll look at Amazon for the kit.

Hows this Bubba
    It's hot out of the machine!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1745-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

its frigging fantastic! No wonder you have to replace the spindles, you work faster than they can keep up.

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Did it again Bubba

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1749-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Dang, your almost turning them out faster than I can read your posts and try to respond! LOL

Art

Downloads
    Uploads

This spindle lasted 1400.0 hours, that's about 175x 8-hour days! It's bearings started screaming on 1/18/16, the one in my mill has been running quietly sense then!
    Is it possible to change the bearings ?

Bearings are cheap , but more and more they make things in such a way that they can't be serviced anymore .
    Last week it took me 6 hours and a one hour of lathe work justto change two ford alternator bearings .

Keep up the good work , the "loud pipes" is still my favorite

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by stragenmitsuko View Post
    Is it possible to change the bearings ?

Bearings are cheap , but more and more they make things in such a way that they can't be serviced anymore .
    Last week it took me 6 hours and a one hour of lathe work justto change two ford alternator bearings .

Keep up the good work , the "loud pipes" is still my favorite

Pat
    Yes, they are replaceable!
    There are high-quality bearings that can be used, but it takes time and a press to do it!
    Just want to say that my Heart goes out to all of Texas!
    Floridians have had their share of hurricanes, not so much flooding though!

www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Another one finished!
    And another on the way!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1725-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-uscg-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-fullsizerender-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey, that's super. Up to your normal specs!

Been watching the track for Irma, hope you will be ready for her cause looks like your gonna get hit!

Art

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Hey, that's super. Up to your normal specs!

Been watching the track for Irma, hope you will be ready for her cause looks like your gonna get hit!
    Funny you should say that Bubba! The storm beat down on my town, the street was flooded, the cable went off, then the power went off!
    Well, my generator has been running non stop, but my laptop and I have been busy! I started on a new project for a WWII Iwo Jima plaque, this is what I came up with while wearing my motorcycle helmet in the house It got a little scary when I could hear stuff smashing into the roof & walls

The list of names are the six Marines that raised the flag at Iwo Jima in 1945

The plaque measures 20 1/4" x 15 1/4" x 1", yellow pine!
    As soon as the power comes back on, I'll make one up on Big Red (the other storm survivor)!
    What ya think Bubba?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-24-iwo-jima_01-jpg  
    Last edited by widgitmaster; 09-12-2017 at 11:59 PM.

I managed to get this cut today, as power is back on and things in Florida are slowly returning to normal!
    But when the cutting was done, I noticed a dry glue joint under the word "Flag", so I either have to trash it, fix it or remake it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1838-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Widgitmaster,
    Glad to hear you made it through safely. Sounds like the house made it also?
    As for the plaques, you have gotten this down to a science and your work is impeccable. As fpr the dry joint, I can't find it in the picture you put up.
    Fantastic work and hang in there.

Art

Default WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled

Last month, I found a Brain clinic in Orlando, FL that does 3D S.P.E.C.T. (Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography) scanning! A type of nuclear imaging.
    So with an out of pocket co-payment of $300, I had my brain scanned! My reasoning was that I've survived SIX traumatic brain injuries sense 1971, resulting in my 100% disability in the VA!
    SPECT scan can show how blood flows to your heart or what areas of your brain are more active or less active.

As suspected, there was excessive damage!

The lower left image shows a hole on the right side, which was the result of my 1971 injury! That area has not been working for 46 years

This last trauma, has also damaged my left side of my brain!
    The fact that I can still think clearly enough to build & operate a CNC router is amazing

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-_serve_image-2-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-_serve_image-3-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-_serve_image-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled

Wow...you're an inspiration dude!

Last month, I found a Brain clinic in Orlando, FL that does 3D S.P.E.C.T. (Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography) scanning! A type of nuclear imaging.
    So with an out of pocket co-payment of $300, I had my brain scanned! My reasoning was that I've survived SIX traumatic brain injuries sense 1971, resulting in my 100% disability in the VA!
    SPECT scan can show how blood flows to your heart or what areas of your brain are more active or less active.

As suspected, there was excessive damage!

The lower left image shows a hole on the right side, which was the result of my 1971 injury! That area has not been working for 46 years

This last trauma, has also damaged my left side of my brain!
    The fact that I can still think clearly enough to build & operate a CNC router is amazing

Managed to get another plaque finished & painted this week, the storm has really slowed things down around here!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1745-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-imagejpeg_0-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

That really pops! I am sure the PC police are going mad right now.

Art

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885 ... LastLast