WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle - Page 74

Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1805

Thread: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

We have finished another one (he did all the work), a US Army Special Forces Airborne plaque!
    What ya think Bubba?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1646-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-imagejpeg_0-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

You two are the best! Creative and perfection. Always look forward to what your going to come up with next.

Keep them coming.

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

My Marine friend and I have completed more plaques, he dropped off two, and left with four more!
    What ya think of these Bubba?

The 1st set are 20x15x1", the 2nd set is 18" diam. x 1"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-fullsizerender-2-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1676-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-fullsizerender-3-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1675-jpg  

www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Downloads
    Uploads

Widgetmaster,
    You guys are getting beyond words! You continue to amaze me and wonder what your going to come up with. Each posting gets better and better.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Widgetmaster,
    You guys are getting beyond words! You continue to amaze me and wonder what your going to come up with. Each posting gets better and better.
    Thanks Bubba!
    Yesterday was the official Purple Heart day, and I just finished sanding the plaque I made for my friend! When he stopped by, I gave it to him! Too bad it was a day late
    Now he has to paint his own plaque too

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-fullsizerender-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you guys ever sleep??????

Art

I talked to my Attorney today, asked him whatever happened to the driver of the car that hit me!
    He said she went to traffic court, pled guilty, paid $450 fine, has to go to Driving School!

I have and injured foot with an open wound along with a slight infection 90+ days later, memory loss from the
    dual head injuries, and my whole lower jaw is still numb & tingling

Yet the County gets $450

www.widgitmaster.com

Downloads
    Uploads

He's not going after pain & suffering?

Here ya go Bubba!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1686-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1692-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1671-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

widgetmaster,
    I am running out of superlative words to express how I feel about the quantity and quality of the products that you are producing. This was a very inspirational post to open up this morning. You guys are continuing to Serve our Country and it is greatly appreciated.

Art

Downloads
    Uploads

WOW DUDE, WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    widgetmaster,
    I am running out of superlative words to express how I feel about the quantity and quality of the products that you are producing. This was a very inspirational post to open up this morning. You guys are continuing to Serve our Country and it is greatly appreciated.

I may be in a wheelchair, but that's not going to stop me from doing what I enjoy the most!
    My friend Cliff is a perfectionist, especially when painting plaques with USMC details on them!
    A true Marine, and a great friend!

Yesterday I walked 50-feet, while carrying my walker in case I fell!
    That was as far as I could go before my ankle started to hurt and weaken !

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat104 View Post
    WOW DUDE, WOW!!!
    Thanks Tomcat!

Downloads
    Uploads

Its great to hear that you have progressed to the point were you can at least walk some. I feel sure you will continue to make progress until you back to your ole self!
    You have a great attitude and know in my heart that things will work out positively for you.

Art

Ok, this will be the last one for a while, my friend is burning out after painting six plaques in 4-days

Sure you will like this 24" diameter one Bubba!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-fullsizerender-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-now-lay-sleep-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

You nailed it, LOVE it!!

Art

The Nurse who has been taking care of the open wound on my left foot for the last two months, has earned my respect!
    So I decided to make her a nice plaque out of gratitude

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-nurse-christina1-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-nurse-christina2-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sure she will appreciate and treasure this! To often, nurses are not recognized for the efforts and care they provide.

Art

Downloads
    Uploads

Nurses are great! Your's is lucky!

I couldn't agree more, this lady has led the team of other nurses who have cared for me, and communicated relentlessly with the Doctors and pharmacy's !

Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast