Need Help! Citizen K16 VIIP

Thread: Citizen K16 VIIP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Citizen K16 VIIP

Hello ;

Yesterday the electricity was cut off.Now PS0224 alarm is coming when i try to close to main chuck .Need to set zero return again. We bought this machine second hand and there wasn't Operation Manuel book.so i dont know how to set machine zero point.

if anyone has the same machine , could you please scan needed page from Operation Manuel book and send me e-mail or write here ? ( makmuhabd@gmail.com)

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default zero return

Quote Originally Posted by symn View Post
    Hello ;

Yesterday the electricity was cut off.Now PS0224 alarm is coming when i try to close to main chuck .Need to set zero return again. We bought this machine second hand and there wasn't Operation Manuel book.so i dont know how to set machine zero point.

if anyone has the same machine , could you please scan needed page from Operation Manuel book and send me e-mail or write here ? ( makmuhabd@gmail.com)
    press maint then goto return select axis and press exe and uncomp.Power off then power on go back to return select axis and then press exe then cycle start.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by g-code_junkie View Post
    press maint then goto return select axis and press exe and uncomp.Power off then power on go back to return select axis and then press exe then cycle start.
    i tried your suggestion , i could set zero point of all of the axis except A1 axis .When i tried to set zero point of A1 axis , machine gave some alarms. i controled servo motor on main spindle . it is damaged so we have to change it.

thank you g-code_junkie for your interest..

by the way new servo motor is almost 1.300 $ including shipment.