Ordered the CNCRP Plasma THC setup - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordered the CNCRP Plasma THC setup

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ordered the CNCRP Plasma THC setup

After cutting trial, do you think cnc plasma THC "TMC3in1" is good?

Downloads
    Uploads

I haven't actually used the THC yet. I could not resolve a diving issue when initially testing it. I had to go ahead and cut some parts for production, so didn't mess with calibrating the THC too much. That will take some trial and error, but I do have the voltages I need to adjust to now. I don't expect it to take more than a few hours to dial the THC figures in. CRP has been great with support. Part of the manual from the THC makers is still being written, so a bit incomplete, but there may be enough literature already to accomplish the goal. I expected a few hiccups since this is a relatively new system. I like the plug and play system integration, water table, break away torch mount and of course, the 45XP. The THC is the last goal for this upgrade. I am sure I will get it calibrated.

Lee

Downloads
    Uploads

I only had a chance to play with the THC for a few minutes the other day, but I could see progress in the number changes I made.
    The torch no longer dives into the material, but now will not go low enough. A bit of fiddling will correct that.

I have never been impressed with Mach 3's screens. I have always just made my own.
    The screen set that comes with this THC system is the basic Mach 3 screen set with some THC stuff added.
    I took some remnant buttons from my old plasma screen set and cleaned the screens up some.
    Not quite as busy now.
    I did similar to my CRP router screen.

Certainly a minor issue, but took very little time to rename my buttons and stick them into the correct folder.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ordered the CNCRP Plasma THC setup-screen1-jpg   Ordered the CNCRP Plasma THC setup-screen2-jpg  
    Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12