I'll include the profile from UCCNC if anyone wants to look over it or use it. The '.txt' extension will need to be removed. I'm not sure if the macro folder with the same name as the profile is needed.
A few things I've not verified or seem odd:
1. Soft limit for axis B is 25, seems it should be the same as Y
2. Didn't verify any of the hotkeys
3. Mach 3 has a kernel freq of 25k, UCCNC is 100k
4. Safe Z height is 25 units in general settings - unsure if that is correct
5. I wrote zero macros, but there are some in the folder that was auto-created along with the profile (I made a new profile for the CRP PRO 4848)