Finished New Build (48X96) Need help on setting up the makers guide.

Thread: Finished New Build (48X96) Need help on setting up the makers guide.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Finished New Build (48X96) Need help on setting up the makers guide.

Hey guys I need some help on installing and setting up the makers guide with my CNCRP48X96.

I have the cable in aux 1 and there are 4 wires in it.

Which wires should I be using and is there any instructions out there to take me from this point forward in getting it up and running?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Finished New Build (48X96) Need help on setting up the makers guide.

Hi Rob,

See attached PDF for more information on the M12 connectors on your controller. The AUX inputs are currently set for normally open inputs, so you should be able to use pins 3 and 4 with the Maker's Guide.

Best regards,

Ahren

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finished New Build (48X96) Need help on setting up the makers guide.-m12-4-pin-inputs-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great info. Thanks

Should I see these pins activate the device status monitering under the plugin contoll?

Rob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Finished New Build (48X96) Need help on setting up the makers guide.

Ahren, in the data monitoring I see pin 9 activate when I touch the black and blue wire. You mentioned pins 3 and 4 so what am I missing?

Thanks,
    Rob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pins 3 and 4 on the connector are different than pin 9 on your board. Pin 9 on your board is the actual sensed input, the pin that gets taken either high or low when the connection is made. Pins 3 and 4 on the connector is where the wires from pin 9 on your board and the reference voltage/ground on your board are routed to.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the explanation. I was a bit confused between instruction and what reality was telling me.