Need Help! HELP about making cnc router!

Thread: HELP about making cnc router!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP about making cnc router!

hello! I m the final year student of mechanical engineering and i need make cnc router(small cnc mill for wood).. It will be my final work. I need more help about electrics. I have some knowledge, but thats not enough becouse i do not have much expirience like all of you. I want, if that is possible to get all information how make cnc router. From start to the end of work! I will put some links of motors and Driver CNC KIT/ROUTER which i want take. I need your real opinion about it. Here is the link:

3 Axis NEMA 23 Stepper Motor 185 oz in CNC Router New | eBay

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP about making cnc router!

I hope that "step angel" comes through for you...

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

It is going to be relative weak. I doubt you will be able to cut much real wood with it other than maybe soft woods. Depends on the rest of the machine though. The power supply is on the low side as well at 24 VDC. 36 to 48 would be a better choice. Even 60 VDC for the motors. However your drive is only rated to 36 VDC. That means the motors and drives are not very well matched. You will not see but about half of the strength the motors are capable of. IOW, a waste of time, effort and money.

Lee

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you put here some link for Driver CNC KIT/ROUTER (from ebay), which you think is best for me? All the electrical components which are required to start my cnc? Pls

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You are in the CNC router parts section. Why not use their parts or a complete package from them? They have everything you need in one place.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is ok, i will buy.. Can somebody answer me on this question pls? I want take Nema 23, can someone say with which configurations i need to buy. Which supply, which driver? I need a solid things for my router but not much expensive..