Matrix Table Upgrade? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Table Upgrade?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Scrit View Post
    Does anyone have experience of replacing pod bar type tables with matrix beds? In particular, what is the ideal size for the "islands" in a matrix bed and how much vacuum draw down is required? We curently have a Biesse Rover 335 PTP router (3 x 7.5HP HSDs, 24 vertical and 8 horizontal boring units) and we'd like to replace the pod bars with a system which could draw down small plastic or wood compononens, preferably only a sacrificial bed of MDF or similar. Any thoughts gratefully received.
    Hi will you be disposing of your vacume pods and rails as i have a biesse rover 335 and im in need of some spairs.
    regards
    steve

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MDF Bed

In my work I always just use MDF a a cover sheet, i have also cut down a 'C' Cramp and welded a plate to it which can be screwed down or slid up the slots in my matrix bed. it works well to provide a little extra grip to small areas.

Anyone got any good links to websites for self learning on cnc's and CAD/CAM software?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12