Need Help! weeke optimat bp150

Thread: weeke optimat bp150

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default weeke optimat bp150

im new to this forum and not sure if this is the right area to post this,
    i have a 1997 weeke bp150, we bought it used about 3 years ago and have had it up and running. the computer was running windows 98 and has given us problems from the day we bought it.
    well now the hard drive failed and we have been through three computer shops over the last couple weeks trying to get it working. so the hard drive is a total loss.

what options do i have to get the machine back up and running. it has a num 1040w control.

if possible it would be nice to have an option with a newer operating system.

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: weeke optimat bp150

Is it not possible to get the software from Weeke? You might try Googling ''hard drive recovery'', sometimes it's possible to recover the data. Not cheap, but sometimes that's the only way.

That machine could be upgraded to a newer control system, but it would be a major project. That's a lot of machine there.

Not to beat on you, but I have clones of all of my machine hard drives and kept in safe storage off site.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: weeke optimat bp150

We can get the software from weeke, I was out looking to see if we could get a more upto date operating system instead of windows 98.

Thinking back on it now a clone of the hard drive would have a a very smart thing todo. Will definitely be doing that next time.

Thank you