Need Help! Redsail RS-3020

Thread: Redsail RS-3020

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Redsail RS-3020

I bought this machine through work about 6 months ago. The machine was working fine, and then I hit some barriers this week, seemingly out of nowhere.
    1. I hit the Hard H limit switch - fixed that. Menu -> machine set up -> Function Configuration -> hit "OK" four times, and cancel for the rest of the questions. (found this answer on this site)
    2. The machine will not let me set home. Still need to figure this one out.
    3. The machine is now finally running the program, but the spindle is not moving up and down. Need to figure out this one, I have a feeling that it has to do with the converter parameters - not sure how to get to this with the dsp handle and the information I was given is lacking.
    4.The system parameters I have set up to be specific to the machine keep reverting back to bad information. my table should only be 320mm x 230mm x 90mm....its going back, constantly to 1000mm x 1000mm x 120mm.

If I can help with 2-4, I will be extremely happy. Even as a one stepper...I am a happy camper with that too.

Thank you
    Shannon