Retrofit WEEKE BP 10

Thread: Retrofit WEEKE BP 10

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Retrofit WEEKE BP 10

Hallo to everybody out there. I have to retrofit my Weeke BP 10 with indramat Servo drives with Linux CNC . I need any help from everybody that cann help me to save time and money. I want to use mesa cards.'my maschine have a workarea from X 2800 mm Y 800 mm and Z 60.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Retrofit WEEKE BP 10

I have retrofit a BP12 Optima before, similar hardware. List what you have in mind for your retrofit and I'm happy to make suggestions/corrections.

Shu

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Shure View Post
    I have retrofit a BP12 Optima before, similar hardware. List what you have in mind for your retrofit and I'm happy to make suggestions/corrections.

Shu
    I want to change the PLC and NUM control with linux cnc and mesa cards. The mechanic part of the machine it is OK. The PLC and the NUM 750 it is ancient.
    I I want to use so much as possible from the parts that exist. I have 3 Indramat servo ,1 main spindle ,15 vertical drills in T form 3 horizontal drills and 1 mill cuter.
    Every help i can get it is OK. If you want something specific about the machine just post on threat.I can also read and write in German.

Thank you very much.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have experience from former retrofits?

A Mesa 7i92, 7i77 and an additional card for more IO would be ok for a start. The VFD takes 0-10V, just like the Indramat servo amps.

Downloads
    Uploads

i think this mesa cards could control everything on the machine. (6i25 + 7i77 + 7i74 + 7i71 + 7i70) I want to follow the way from lavalu under Lonnox - Home. They have a guide how to do.
    I do make the retrofit i have to cooperate with a electronic technician that make the rest of our support in workshop. I am a carpenter cabinetmaker special wood constructions .
    The reason that i want help it is that if somebody have already make it to give me a guide so i can make it step by step quickly because i have need to work wit the machine.
    Also if someone knows which cam can i use with linux CNC can post.
    I write everything on this forum and if we be much maybe i start a wikipage so others can find the way easier.

Share the knowledge.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi!
    did you find a solution?
    I could get the same Weeke here to Austria - but if i Do, there is no other chance than retrofit...
    Thanks for the help in advance!
    Peter

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is my linuxcnc config for a Homag/Weeke BP machine: https://github.com/aShure/cnc-config...r/justinbieber

Open the readme in an editor that understands the markup syntax and it'll look nicer.
    io.hal contains the inputs and outputs.

One Mesa 7i77 does not have enough outputs to control all functions. I used additional GPIO from the Mesa FPGA with galvanic isolation and relays.