Newbie Biesseworks help

Thread: Biesseworks help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biesseworks help

Hi all,
    I have been searching for a forum that could hopefully help me in my work. I actually work for the UK's largest kitchen manufacturer running Biesse Techno drilling machines etc. and would really appreciate more professional help as I find that not many people (including Italian Biesse employees) are that knowledgeable in Biesseworks, If they are, they certainly don't like to share their information!
    Before I digress with all my questions, it would be nice to know that someone here might be willing to help with any issues I have.
    I look forward to any responses,
    Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Biesseworks help

Hello colleague, You will find someone who works or has worked in Biesse (like me) but a free BiesseWorks training I exist does not exist.

Wood-Authorized-SCM Group, Centauro/Stromab. Unauthorized for Biesse and Masterwood / Alluminium-Authorized-Emmegi Group,.BRASIL. I do not help by Message Private MP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    Firstly, I would like to know how to add a macro icon on the right side of Biesseworks. I have certain macros saved in the Editor folder but cannot access them, especially one that is called 'Foot'?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Biesseworks help-capture-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looks like Biesseworks is not a very active part on this forum? Either that or I'm in the wrong section?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

When you create (or edit) your macro you get an option to create a button to add to the macro toolbar.
    You can also gain access to your macro from the insert menu when editing a program.
    If you are still having problems let me know.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Miz,
    Thanks for you're reply. I now have the macro button displaying and have since had one of our Italian colleagues/machine installers showing me how to create a macro but it was very hit & miss on his behalf but he fumbled through it. I'm still unsure exactly how he worked it out as in step by step.
    Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

OK, I'll see if I have anything that could help you, drop me a PM with your e-mail address and I can forward you some documentation.