Need Help! MasterWood Project 330T Need to Upgrade system

Thread: MasterWood Project 330T Need to Upgrade system

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MasterWood Project 330T Need to Upgrade system

Hello there,

My name is Mario and we currently have a Masterwood 330T ready for action, the machine is in fair shape and works ok!, but since we want to upgrade to a newer software, hopefully someone can help answering some questions:

*We currently use the software Masterworks Version 2.0 -2000-2002 that works thru the serial port (shown in image below), we would like to switch from Masterworks to Alphacam 2012, does anybody know if this is possible and how can this be achieved? We use Alphacam for Nesting in our other CNC machine (Andy STRATOS 4x8) and now we want to integrate the Masterwood project 330T to work the same way due to the efficiency of Alphacam, can someone help me with this transition? I'm familiar with the programming but not so much with POSTS and other Technical stuff.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks