Need Help! TRIA7500 controller I/O card addressing

Thread: TRIA7500 controller I/O card addressing

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TRIA7500 controller I/O card addressing

Hi
    I have a problem with my Morbidelli Author 504 where the start buttons on the front aren't being recognised/responded to. I suspect that I/O card PR12 isn't being read properly by the controller, hence the inputs on this card aren't being responded to.
    I've never seen this machine running (ie bought in auction) and when I received it, a few things were out of place (eg PR12 cable plugged into PR7 card, other cables unplugged) which made me think it had been hastily reassembled and maybe not done correctly. I've spent a fair bit of time refurbishing it and it appears to be ready to go, apart from this last niggle.
    To my question:
    How does the TRIA7500 controller recognise/address the I/O cards? I assumed the cards would have jumpers/DIP switches onboard to configure them, but apart from one jumper labelled "High/Low", there are no configurable settings. The card seems to be a generic I/O card, therefore I'm guessing the controller either:
    1. has a fixed map of cards to slots (ie the card in top left slot is always PR12 etc), or
    2. uses an editable file to map I/O card to slots

Can anyone advise on this? and if it's 1. post a photo/diagram of the correct slots in the back of the controller so I can check my cards are in the correct slots. Or if 2. above, advise file type/location so I can check/edit.

Any help on this very much appreciated!

regards,
    Andrew