Need Help! GENESIS

Thread: GENESIS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default GENESIS

Is it possible to information:
    manual CNC CN2004
    Passwords: Version GENESIS - 2.4.5 (CncBoard.exe)
    Busellato JET

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: GENESIS

I too would like to obtain the manuals for the Genesis system. I have been trying to get them from the manufacture for about a year. I am met with various replies, the latest which said I need to learn advanced troubleshooting techniques.

It is in my opinion, and that of several others I know, that part of troubleshooting is being able to read and understand the various technical documents. I am very sorry to inform you that according to the factory this is all passed by word of mouth by their various trainers. I did not ask about recording the class as that is probably verboten. Having worked on CNC process equipment for about twenty years the best advice I can give is to plan which employee gets trained as they will be the only ones with the secret knowledge passed by the elders. You will in fact be creating a medicine man or shaman for your Busellato and until you pay to have the sacred knowledge passed to another you will be at the special persons whim.

Really what I want is manuals for a 2001 Genesis system running a Jet 3600. I want to know what keystroke gets the spindle to release a tool. I am pretty tired of the run around and find it absurd the documentation is not online or at the very least able to be purchased.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: GENESIS

I have a manual operation and programation

eduardo_servicio@yahoo.com.mx