Need Help! restore 2000 routech 240 5 'x 10' nesting machine

Thread: restore 2000 routech 240 5 'x 10' nesting machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default restore 2000 routech 240 5 'x 10' nesting machine

hi Guy

i just recently bought this machine from auction at a scrap metal price, because someone has stolen Servo drive and and num control, Spindle, and Vfd, my intention was to convert the machine to mach3 control. But After i bought most the Drive and motor,now i change my mind to restore the machine back to it original, today i just purchase a num Control of Ebay model Num 1060 slc, it got total 5 axis control boards in the control. but it did not have any I/O board in this control. i am not sure what model of NUM control this machine got. if anyone have this same machine could you please let me know what model Of Num control it got, and what Size motor it have for Y axis. now i try to hunt for the I/O board for this controller. it be nice if some one can take a picture of the control I/O board your help much apreciate.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: restore 2000 routech 240 5 'x 10' nesting machine

I have:

4 x YASKAWA CACR-SR12 vfd servos from large SCMI Routech machine.
    1 x Entire collection of control cards from working NUM750 control used with those same servo drives, including power supply
    (Cards include main 68000 and 6809 CPU card, IO cards, AXES cards etc. ( entire set of cards from NUM750 control, with even the large power supply card)
    also
    1 X Stepper motor tool changing axes drivers with power supply unit mounted in aluminum frame assembly/heat sink, taken from same SCMI Routech machine.

Num control cards are 3xIO cards, with appx 32 Input and 32 output each.

photos sent to your email on req.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: restore 2000 routech 240 5 'x 10' nesting machine

could you sent me some picture of what you got adamvu1973@hotmail.com. but i look at the manual the machine come with Num 1040w and yaskawa sgdb 10 SGDB 20 and SGDB 60 and 7.5 KW spindle dirve, i bought a Num 1060 control but it not come with an IO board could you also sent me the io model number thanks