Morbidelli Author 344 spindle's problem with automatic tool change mechanism.

Thread: Morbidelli Author 344 spindle's problem with automatic tool change mechanism.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Morbidelli Author 344 spindle's problem with automatic tool change mechanism.

We have this 2007year machine.In last 2monthes have a regular bug,as a stop normal tool change operation with a period one in 10 working hours.While this bug occur I see next situation :the inner spindle's catch(lug) put out and can not to return into spindle.In that time a spindle can not a freely rotation.After my primitive disconnection air tube at low air switch or reversive connection I see a slowest moving this catch to right (upper,inner) position. All this manipulations executed w\o tool in a spindle.We demontaged a spindle, partly dismuntled,did some photos.But not solved a task-a bug don't miss.I suppose next explanation this bug nly locking pump pistons can give right answer that failure.I suggest to find any rubber repair complect from SCM or find their analogs.But now a machine similar with a man with a jamming knee. I try to put our photos at Photobucket and add a link. OK ,logged to Photobucket as TYRETOCHKA-my nickname there.At a photo with a discs with a rubber coils You can see a moving 2 and 4 plates from right side. 1 and 3 discs w\o moving.This is a system with 2 pistons.For return to right position You must flow the air between 2 and 3 discs.And to press a plate form spring You must to create near 100 kg force by flow air between 1&2 and 3&4 discs.This mechanism may name as air actuator for tool lock-release. The interesting material is at Tube if You write SCM spindle repair.