Need Help!

Thread: Need Help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Need Help!

Good morning.

I got a Mecanumeric MF1525 three axes as part of payment of a debt from a client. After assembling the cnc and to initiate the session, I realized that the program was on the computer was very basic and it gave error when running the mill. I contacted the manufacturer who kindly sent me some books, unfortunately inconclusive. I tried running a program and failed. However, I tried to open them to realize that one programming language used and had no success. Does anyone here know this manufacturer and can help me?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

We have a Mecanumeric MF 1525 manufatured in 1999 running Plateforme software, wich is the one that came with te equipment.
    What kind of error are you experiencing? I know that Type3 wil run that machine, and also ArtCam, yet I think the machine comes configured to communicate in "MECA" language but you may change it to ISO.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi
    i have problem with instalation of my mécanuméric mf1525 system don't detecte it some one have drivers please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What Software came with the machine? It uses Serial Port doesn´t it ? The original Software fo that equipment is Plateform , and optionally Type3. I don´t think software can recognize that equipment that easily...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PedroS View Post
    What Software came with the machine? It uses Serial Port doesn´t it ? The original Software fo that equipment is Plateform , and optionally Type3. I don´t think software can recognize that equipment that easily...
    my problem is a virus crash my pc and i haved tu format so i lost all data i used mécanuméric FM 1525 with TYPE3 now i install type3 and that not recognize my equipme,t i need to new if that equipement needs drive tu work
    think's for ur help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think Type3 already has it on it´s own post processor , yet you have to configure your equipment and comunication parameters... T think these are:

Lenght:2520mm Widht:1520 X Axis resolution:125 Y Axis resolution:125 Z Axis resolution:200

COM:

Speed:4800bits Parity:None Bits Number:8 Bit Stop:1 Flux Control:Hardware

I think you should try to find in the PProcessor something like "Meca" "Mecamatic" "Meca 3d"...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Goodmorning ,can any of you gentlemen have the manual of this cnc in english .I have bought one but it needs to be fixed since it got burnt(y axes and z axis).In order to proceed i need a manual regarding the electronic side of the machine.

Regards
    Giorgos

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mecanumeric

Quote Originally Posted by FredHonorio View Post
    Good morning.

I got a Mecanumeric MF1525 three axes as part of payment of a debt from a client. After assembling the cnc and to initiate the session, I realized that the program was on the computer was very basic and it gave error when running the mill. I contacted the manufacturer who kindly sent me some books, unfortunately inconclusive. I tried running a program and failed. However, I tried to open them to realize that one programming language used and had no success. Does anyone here know this manufacturer and can help me?
    Te puedo alludar si me escribes en Español,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bonjour Pedros
    j'ai une Mecanumeric MF 1525 qui fonctionne avec type 3 (2D) , je demande de m'aider de modifier langage de cette machine en langage iso , et est ce que possible d'adapter mastercam sur cette machine si oui comment fait-il ?
    merci
    talbiamna@yahoo.fr

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

bonjour
    j'ai une Mecanumeric MF 1525 , qui fonctionne avec type 3 (2D) , je veux usiner des moules en 3D , pouvez-vous m'aider de modifier le langage de cette machine en langage ISO et d'adapter mastercam sur Mecanumeric MF 1525.
    merci

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help!

Buenas a todos, yo he conseguido el programa TYPE 3, pero necesitaria el manual de instrucciones d ela maquina ya que se le enciende una Luz Roja en el cabezal, no se a que corresponde, si alguien dispone de manual le agradecería que me lo pasara para poder ponerla en marcha, si alguien necesita el programa TYPE 3 solo tiene que pedirmelo.

Un saludo a todos

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bonjour
    j'ai le meme probleme du pilote MF1525 si vous avez une solution SVP

Downloads
    Uploads

Goodmorning ,can any of you gentlemen have the manual of this cnc in english .I have bought one but it needs to be fixed since it got burnt(y axes and z axis).In order to proceed i need a manual regarding the electronic side of the machine.or elctric digram

Regards
    Giorgos