Newbie Takisawa TS 10 "Not Ready" Status!

Thread: Takisawa TS 10 "Not Ready" Status!

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Takisawa TS 10 "Not Ready" Status!

Hello everyone,

My name is Julio Cruz, and currently in our Shop we recently bought a Takisawa TS-10 CNC Lathe. We have been able to hook up electricity to the machine. When I turn on the machine it gives me the Alarm Message of "Not Ready". I can look through the Parameters, Diagnostic, Offset, Program, etc... options on the machine. I have recent the memory of the machine and also have re-input the parameters of my machine.

The condition of this machine is rather new to the shop however it is a 1994 Takisawa TS-10 CNC Lathe Machine with Fanuc 6TB Controller. The Hydralics is working fine and pressure seems to be flowing through the machine. I do not have the air compressor hook up to the machine I want to buy an air compressor however I just want to know exactly of what capacity?

I also want to know what other problem might be causing this Not Ready Status for the Machining Center CNC Lathe? Do the liquids such as the coolant and other liquids prevent the machine to start?

Julio A Cruz

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Not ready could just be an estop alarm, or needs some other button pushed to power up the drives. I'm confused about the year and control you stated. If it's a 6T control, the machine would be more like a 1984 machine, not a 94.

Downloads
    Uploads

Early Fanuc's like the 6 recommended using a phase meter when hooking up for correct phase rotation, otherwise you can blow the fuses on the servo drives.
    Ref: Maintenance manual.
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc and Machining Center Lathed

I think the machine is a 1994 and the controller Fanuc is from 1984 I still need to confirm. I have check the servo and rotation which is running the way it should be. AI_THE_MAN can you give me the pages number of the maintenance manual because I have read a lot of this manual however I can't see to find to eliminate the "Not ready" status. Any further suggestions?

Julio A. Cruz

Downloads
    Uploads

Page 67 of the 6T manual I have, section 2.4.4.
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone,

Recently in our shop we have been able to repair our air compressor, buy the coolant, and balance the rest of the liquids require by the Takizawa TS-10 CNC Lathe. The machine still shows "Not Ready" status, so I have talk a local technicians on machining centers. The dianose the problem and what they "THINK" could be the general problem is the CNC Lathe Machining Center had a bar feeder, I guess that there is a sensor for the bar feeder that is still activated in the machine. They still need to come next week to our shop to confirm that it might be this problem only that the bar feeder sensor of the machine is trying to detect a bar feeder however our machine does not have one. Any other ideas and suggestions? Thank you and GOD Bless!

Julio A. Cruz

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Takisawa TS 10 "Not Ready" Status!

Quote Originally Posted by julioykaly View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Julio Cruz, and currently in our Shop we recently bought a Takisawa TS-10 CNC Lathe. We have been able to hook up electricity to the machine. When I turn on the machine it gives me the Alarm Message of "Not Ready". I can look through the Parameters, Diagnostic, Offset, Program, etc... options on the machine. I have recent the memory of the machine and also have re-input the parameters of my machine.

The condition of this machine is rather new to the shop however it is a 1994 Takisawa TS-10 CNC Lathe Machine with Fanuc 6TB Controller. The Hydralics is working fine and pressure seems to be flowing through the machine. I do not have the air compressor hook up to the machine I want to buy an air compressor however I just want to know exactly of what capacity?

I also want to know what other problem might be causing this Not Ready Status for the Machining Center CNC Lathe? Do the liquids such as the coolant and other liquids prevent the machine to start?

Julio A Cruz
    I have the same problem, did you fixed? "a reply 10 years later" , but hope you answer, tnx.