Ah, okay, I see what you mean. I've not posted a classified add here before so I didn't realize you had to jump through the hoops with panjo to post there. This is something for the administrator to look at. Michael, are you checking this subforum?
1. When you click ''start new thread'' in http://www.cnczone.com/forums/newly-...ieds-listings/ (the classifieds), you are redirected to Panjo.
2. In Panjo, you can create the ad with photos etc.
3. You then have to submit the ad which makes it visible on Panjo.
4. Next you need to go into your Panjo profile and link your CNC-Zone profile to it.
5. Then it automatically shares your item to the CNC-Zone forum.
Panjo sucks. They should have left well enough alone and left a forum here for CNC related classifieds, A commercial one and one for private sales. I tried Panjo, what a piece of garbage. Someone must have been getting some sort of commission from Panjo for sending them over there? It was just a frustrating experience. Thanks for allowing me to vent...