Need Help! Cincinnati 750 PSR

Thread: Cincinnati 750 PSR

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cincinnati 750 PSR

Right where do I start. Well had a few problems with my new used arrow 750 and had my head in the cupboard for a few days. Ended up taking my psr out and checking the insides over. It had a blown fuse, a bad thyristor and one of the big blue capacitors was knackered.
    Ive now changed all them. I watched someone test a fanuc power supply with a multimeter by sticking the neutral lead on the plus of the dc bus and the plus on the three wires at the bottom and gets a reading all close to each other. when I do it the same way but on the la lb lc I don't get a reading on the lc but I do on the others. I know there different units but I would of thought they should be. I'm no expert andI don't want to put back in and end up blowing it up. any help would be much appreciated.