Need Help! cincinnati V-CNC 500 1035 transformer over temperature

Thread: cincinnati V-CNC 500 1035 transformer over temperature

Downloads
    Uploads

Default cincinnati V-CNC 500 1035 transformer over temperature

hi

I have a cincinnati V-CNC 500 with Fanuc 21 control , alarm 1035 transformer over temperature , this machine no have a external transformer .

I was looking for information ,finding that you should a jumper for closing the circuit but could you help me indicate me where i need put the jumper,please

see attach pics

thanks

cincinnati V-CNC 500  1035 transformer over temperature-image-10-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: cincinnati V-CNC 500 1035 transformer over temperature

Do you have the electrical prints?? Most of the time the machine is wired for 230VAC and can come with a optional 460 to 230 VAC step down transformer. In the prints you should have 2- 24VDC blue wires going to a transformer to indicate an over temperature condition. This input is a normally closed thermal switch that opens up when the temperature is exceeded and generates the error you are getting. If you don't have a optional transformer then you need to look at your electrical prints and tie the two blue wires together or jumper them.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services