CT Arrow 500 , going out side-- need parts?

Thread: CT Arrow 500 , going out side-- need parts?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CT Arrow 500 , going out side-- need parts?

G'day .. i have had an arrow 500 with Control Techniques controller that was working , but over a weekend the battery failed and machine no longer boots .
    So the arrow 500 was mechanically fine but obviously with out the brain working it is taking up space .. I also have a complete set of spare drives and power module -- how ever i do not have a spare memory module . Before i push it out into the yard and the weather -- i thought maybe someone would like the power module ,drives x 6 and hand wheel panel x2( or possibly the servos) . Since i am lazy i would hope an ozzy would want them and is free to take the whole machine since servos and spindle motor are fine ... All i want is a couple of cartons of Coke a Cola
    If you live over seas as most of you do , the price of shipping the items might not be viable (even at the purchase price of $0 ), but if you want to arrange pick up , i am willing to organize the parts for pickup as i would rather some one got the use from them ..
    The machine will stay in the shop for at least another month and i will remove all drives before pushing outside ..
    If they are of use to you let me know --
    If 2 people are interested you can have a set of drives each or all of them if you are the only one interested ..
    Hope it is of help to some one ..

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CT Arrow 500 , going out side-- need parts?

You could just change the battery to a new one and reset the BIOS to the correct settings so it boots? Why buy a whole new car when you have a flat tire? Confused. I also have no experience with the "Control Techniques" controller.

Downloads
    Uploads

It is different to an a2100 in that it has a dedicated memory module - not a windows based program .. No one in Oz has a clue about them .. I have a 750 with a2100 that i use instead - as i also have a spare a2100 machine that was stripped and have full set of spares -- Maver1ck help to get that one going .. So i have no interest in this one -- once you use a a2100 compared to the CT control; you wont want to go back ..
    Basically if some one knows about these or has a spare memory module you could probably get it going . But i am over it .. I only make things for my hobbies so 2 different machines are of no use and i would prefer the space back to maybe look at a cnc lathe ..

Downloads
    Uploads

Ahhh, I see. This all makes sense. I just know some people throw things away with no knowledge of fixing them when it could just come down to a $2 part and like 30 minutes total time to replace and be back up and running. You seem to know what you are dealing with so I take back what I said haha I however have a 1250C with A2100 control, so I will have to pass on parts. Thank you and good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads

Uh oh. Broken Arrow.

Lee

Hi I would be interested in some drives etc if you till have them available. You can email me phil at pfpservices.co.uk.
    cheers

change at. @