leveling a 250t

Thread: leveling a 250t

Downloads
    Uploads

Default leveling a 250t

Last time I leveled the machine when I moved it into its current position. I used the ways to level the machine, its been cutting with a bad taper and not repeating in X lately so i decided to check it since i found the leveling bracket in a crate of misc parts. For the life of me i can't get it level off the bracket in Z, no matter how high i go it doesn't change, I guess the casting is too stiff? i have one end sitting on the floor and the other is up 2", and its only sitting on the two inner pads other than the end. when i check level in the ways it shows that it is out of level the opposite way. So i guess I'll level on the ways since that's the only way it seems to change. any thoughts?