V-CNC 500

Thread: V-CNC 500

Downloads
    Uploads

Default V-CNC 500

hi

I recently purchased a V-CNC 500 that need some work.

could you help me let me know that part number o name is the part that missing in my machine. see attach pics

V-CNC 500-capture-jpg
    this other V-CNC 500 example

V-CNC 500-image-7-jpg
    the part that missing in my machine.

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: V-CNC 500

Do you have the electrical prints?? If so, check the wire numbers on the missing item. Check the good one for any part numbers or who manufactured it. What is a V-CNC-500??? IS it a Cincinnati Milacron machine?? Can you give us more info on the machine and control!!!

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mike

is a Cincinnati V-CNC 500 Fanuc control , is structure similar to cincinnati arrow 500 but Fanuc control .

I already got the electrical diagrams. the part is MURR ELEKTRONIK 85064 SWITCH MODE POWER SUPPLY INPUT L/N/PE 100-240V 50/60HZ 1.3A-0.5A OUTPUT 24V DC 2.5A

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    Do you have the electrical prints?? If so, check the wire numbers on the missing item. Check the good one for any part numbers or who manufactured it. What is a V-CNC-500??? IS it a Cincinnati Milacron machine?? Can you give us more info on the machine and control!!!

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

So did you find the 24vdc 2.5 amp power supply. It is a very common item that you should be able to find on the WEB