Need Help! Hydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??

Thread: Hydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??

I've been dealing with my coolant leak I talked about in my other thread, thought i found the source of the last one, then noticed the leak was coming from the weep hole in the bottom of the electrical cabinet, then I noticed the liquid wasn't coolant, it is hydraulic oil, it has covered most of my boards, and for the life of me I can't find how its getting in? Has anyone dealt with this situation before? Is there a pressure sensor with a small feed line to the cabinet? Is it sabotage? Luckily the only malfunction I have noticed is the M9 not turning coolant off, I guess its time for several cans of electrical cleaner, air and rags. Thanks for looking!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??

Its an Avenger 250T by the way.

Downloads
    Uploads

Check the cable going to the hydraulic pressure switch. Ive seen those leak through the cable, not easy to find.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, I'll check that out, finally got some cleaner in so I'm going through it now.

Downloads
    Uploads

That is exactly what it is, i sliced some insulation off where it comes through and the inside is saturated with hydraulic oil, thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    Check the cable going to the hydraulic pressure switch. Ive seen those leak through the cable, not easy to find.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
    IMPRESSIVE REPLY!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mike@@@KilroyWasHere.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Took the connector off the pressure switch this morning and there was about 1/4 cup inside the connector housing, wow. Now to try and find a replacement...

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone know the specs for a replacement? I've looked in my manuals and the only mention i can find of it is location in the diagrams. I have found a lot of identical looking switches online but the PSI ranges vary.I see in the diagram it says set at 450 PSI decreasing, so 450 PSI max on the switch? Sorry for all the questions, I'm not extremely privy on hydraulics.

Downloads
    Uploads

Having trouble finding this part, got a hold of Fives and they quoted me for a pressure switch, I looked it up on their website and its not the same part, I found the pressure switch they quoted me and its on the opposite side of the tank. I tried capping the line and leaving the switch out just for giggles and obviously got an error, a hydraulic pressure switch error. here is a pic of each one. They list a hydraulic pressure switch that looks identical but say it doesn't match my serial number, is it possibly a different part that happens to look like a hydraulic pressure switch? The tee that this sensor is connected to comes out of the manifold, and the other side of the tee goes to the pressure gauge that is next to the tank fluid level gauge, it is not connected to any other part of the system with hydraulic lines. Any ideas? I've got parts piling up and they aren't returning my emails now.Hydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??-hydraulic-pressure-switch-jpgHydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??-h10189800-1-jpg

Thanks again for looking

Downloads
    Uploads

here is a reference from the manual, my finger is pointed where this sensor/switch is locatedHydraulic oil in electrical cabinet??-hyd-manual-jpg