What Connector Do I Need?

Thread: What Connector Do I Need?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default What Connector Do I Need?

Hi everyone!!

I am looking to add a cooler to the door of my 01 Arrow 2 1250C. I want to tap into the fuse block next to the computer in the cabinet as it has some open fuses. They are a weird flat bullet type connector. I cannot seem to find it in the parts manual or online. I was hoping one of you guru's on here would know the connector. Thank you for your help!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Connector Do I Need?-20170424_121847-jpg   What Connector Do I Need?-20170424_121831-jpg   What Connector Do I Need?-20170424_121839-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What Connector Do I Need?

They are called Ferrule Connectors

Ferrules Terminals | Mouser

The crimping tool is a bit pricy. search "Ferrule Connector crimp tool"

Downloads
    Uploads

You should not connect the unit to the machine power. You should connect it to another outside power outlet to eliminate the interference of the unit turning on and off sending voltage spikes through the machine and control.
    This is a problem that our customers have encountered when adding additional coolers!

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

You think I will have a problem with just adding 4 fans? This is all it is. 2 fans on the inside and 2 on the outside. It is not a compressor or oil cooler. Just an air heat exchanger. I didnt think fans would make much of a problem as there should be fans inside the cabinet anyways. Also, what are those empty fuses for then?

Downloads
    Uploads

Jordan, Using the wiring diagram stamped on the back plate of the machine x9120xxxxyyyy; look around page # 4; it will show you that F7 & F8 were for work lights that must have been removed at some time and were rated for 5 amps. Greg W. @ 859-534-4750