Problem Cincinnati sabre 1000 - TNC 415 - 29 3 axis drive overload

Thread: Cincinnati sabre 1000 - TNC 415 - 29 3 axis drive overload

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cincinnati sabre 1000 - TNC 415 - 29 3 axis drive overload

Hello !
    I have a problem with my new (old) Cincinnati 1000 Sabre with Haidenhein 415BR. I bought the machine and yesterday I try to start it but when I turn on drives (green button) displays error29 3 axis drive overload.I
    Before translate PLC there are one more error - Power interrupted, but I press CE button and alarm disappers.

I was watch the machine 7 days ago and machine worked.
    I thought Z axis is on limit switch but no, I up the Z and error still exist

Now I notice pressure sensor has not pressure (it is from axis lubrication) but I dont know why there are not pressure..

Some sugestion?

Thank you
    Witek

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cincinnati sabre 1000 - TNC 415 - 29 3 axis drive overload-image-24-02-17-02-20-jpeg  
    Last edited by witbike; 02-24-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati sabre 1000 - TNC 415 - 29 3 axis drive overload

Hi from Norway.
    I have similar machine and I have lost my software!
    Could I have a copy of your software??? Please!!! NC25993712. PLC27828105.
    On Hedenhain homepage you find "TNCremo" With this software you take a backup of machine software.
    I recommend you to do so (If you have not done it)
    And the battery that power the storage of machine software must never be change with main power off.

Best regards Morten

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati sabre 1000 - TNC 415 - 29 3 axis drive overload

I cannot help you much, as I dont have that machine. I have an Arrow 2 1250C with A2100 Control. I can help with your pressure gauge though. That should only show pressure when it is in a lubrication cycle. It does not lube every second. Depending on the machine they are set up to lube every so many minutes(I have seen an average of 20 minutes). When it does do a lube cycle, you will se the pressure go up, but only for a brief second. It send a few drops of oil to each lube point, which happens very very quickly. If I am not mistaken, I think if you press that red button, it will force a lube cycle. Dont quote me, I do not have that exact lube system. Although from all lube systems I have ever seen, there is a button to force a lube cycle. If that button does force a lube cycle, you will then see that pressure gauge rise quickly then fall quickly. I hope this helps you a little bit? As for the rest, I cannot help. MSNK is correct though, only change battery with power to boards(although I dont see you asked that, good for future reference though).

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I need parameters same your machine,
    Cincinnati milacron Sabre 1000 with TNC 415