Problem Interpolation problem on A2100 with BSD4 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interpolation problem on A2100 with BSD4

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Interpolation problem on A2100 with BSD4

mike_Kilroy probably means the screen attached below. I knew this trick and of course adjust the gain so that following error was the same in both axis while runing at the same speed. In my opinion changing Kv adjust actually set gain- not only inform A2100 on what gain BSD actually works. As a confirmation i can tell You that if I changed Kv adjust the position error (following error) is changing. Any way it was set on my machine to get same parameters on all axes. It won't help. According to Your advice we are changed bearings on Y axes and now machine works within +- 0.014. I think without changing ballscrew OR/ AND nuts there is nothing i can do.

Thank all of You for help.

Regards
    cncwar.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Interpolation problem on A2100 with BSD4-wp_20170218_06_08_05_pro-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have the setup sheets for your machine??? You should not be adjusting the Kv Adjust. It should be 1.0 and the Kv Nominal should be at 2.0 on most machines. I can send you the setup sheets. Keep the RPM/volt at 205.4 and adjust the scale pot on the BDS4 drive for a KV Active of 2.0 when moving the axis.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    I would be very thankful if You are able to send me setup sheets. the only technical documentation i have is a schematics for my particular machine.
    I'll try to set machine as You mentioned (Kv=2.0, Kv adjust = 1.0 and BSC scale pot so the Kv actual = 2.0) and give you feedback.

cncwar

EDIT:

After settings up parameters as mentioned above the both axis start to wibrating a little bit ( Y axis shows bigger wibrations than X). For example when program is finished axis should stop but it takes up to 3 seconds to stop wibrating. And because of this the surface is not smooth.

Before i made changes Kv was like 1.2 (surface was also not good).

Last edited by cncwar; 02-22-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12