Need Help! Cincinnati Arrow 500 ATC rotation

Thread: Cincinnati Arrow 500 ATC rotation

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cincinnati Arrow 500 ATC rotation

I have a problem with the machine Cincinnati Arrow500. On the tray of instruments I discovered this glitch: When you rotate the stack by one position through the button on the panel. The tray turns but rewinds a little farther than the following positions tools. Everything seems to be working so how has, therefore, sensor relays and such. My opinion is that the motor that rotates the tray has a brake and it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to stack on this machine works? You shouldn't have someone the same problem?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati Arrow 500 ATC rotation

The tool disk works on a Geneva method one turn of the arm is one pocket. I think you have a problem with the once per pocket switch which controls the rotation of the pockets. I don't recall that the unit has a brake I think it stops because of the gear ratio. You should also check if the 3 phase contactor for the motor is responding correctly.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The engine is controlled by the position relay and not the contactor. The resistance of the gear and the tool disk is so small that the engine over-revs. Yesterday I have the engine opened up and is it really a certain kind of brake, see photo. I cleaned it up and did so the engine went on turning more difficult and the result is that it works

Although I don't know if this is right
    Although I don't know if this is right

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cincinnati Arrow 500 ATC rotation-13288782_1185538398146932_887111288_o-jpg   Cincinnati Arrow 500 ATC rotation-13324012_1185538204813618_165454465_o-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just have one more question on the attached video from youtube is to see the exchange tools on another arrow500 and the next video is my arrow500. When the raid stack under the spindle's his movement slower compared to the video and especially at the end is to hear the BOOM and do the same on the other side when parking. In mechanism of the tray is sort of a piston stop which would have the tray impede is possible that is bad?

Machine video from youtube

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is my machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Greg from Fives-Cincinnati 1-859-534-4750
    You have the scissors style drum toolchanger. In Manual JOG Mode: When you press the Drum to Spindle Jog PB on the pendant the Solenoid fires it to the Spindle; there is a Banjo Throttle Valve Decal on the pneumatic cylinder to slow it at the spindle and a spring decal plunger stop. At the spindle it will see the reed switch on the pneumatic cylinder that says it is at the spindle. The LED on the pendant will Light-up and the tool drum will stay at the spindle.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I'm very sorry but I don't understand Your post. Mechanics tray tools is a retractable arm (scissors). Apparently does not work the brake roll out. And I don't know what works as a brake on whether it's a pneumatic cylinder or the mechanical stop.