Need Help! Sabre 1000 Conv. Servo Failed

Thread: Sabre 1000 Conv. Servo Failed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Sabre 1000 Conv. Servo Failed

Hi folks, I have a problem with a Sabre 1000 (Conv. Servo failed, and system failed 4000f). My problem begin with a power supply problem. I'd changed it and after that I had a RT Board failure led on bridge board at boot and CNC.EXE error. after a lot of reading, I found that I lost my bios setting on the RT board then I change both battery (WS and RT). I have hardware to go in RT bios. at the beginning I had some problem but almost are solve, exept the Conv. Servo error. I realy suppose that is a Bios setting that is wrong, but wich one??? Because everything ran well before

My Bios is Award Modular Bios v4.51PG

Maybe somebody can help me on That???

Thank you
    Phil

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sabre 1000 Conv. Servo Failed

*I'd fynnaly talk to Greg (really nice guy) from Fives Machining Systems, and he send me a CMOS and that problem is solve. my other problem now is Ican't shut down the machine. the Windows shutdown process don't start at the stop button toggle and the timer TR1 shut the power off after 45 to 50 seconds and cause a CHKDSK at the next start up.

Please help me

Phil
    hey guy, I realy need help please whit my bios setup

myRT board is G7VP2/C

thank you
    Phil

Last edited by pguertin; 07-29-2014 at 06:57 PM.