Arrow 500 Slow DNC upload to machine, also slow processing of g-code

Thread: Arrow 500 Slow DNC upload to machine, also slow processing of g-code

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Arrow 500 Slow DNC upload to machine, also slow processing of g-code

I am having an issue with the DNC mode on my Arrow 500 with CT control. When I am running a program it will get to a point where the machine will only load about 15 lines, run them, pause, load 15 lines, run them, pause...etc. Also along with this it runs the G-code very slow, so if the machine is running a linear interpolation of an arc, the machine XY table stutters as it processes each g-code line and goes really slow. This will end up causing me to wear out tools really fast.

Does anyone know how to speed this up or can give me suggestions on what to do?

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arrow 500 Slow DNC upload to machine, also slow processing of g-code

You may have to reload the software or the axis following error on any of the axis may be to high. The control has a window for the axis following error and if any axis is outside that window it will stop until the axis drifts into that window. Look at each axis following error, you should see 3 to 5 counts when the axis is stopped.

Mike cncmachineservices (dot) com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arrow 500 Slow DNC upload to machine, also slow processing of g-code

Mike,

I've sent you an email, also tried to call you. Let me know if you can help. Thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads

We did not receive you e-mail or your call. You can reach us at our web site cncmachineservices (dot) com

Mike