Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router? - Page 5

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NCstudio to Mach3

Hello everyone! Please help!!!
    I'm beginner and want to learn CNC as hobby. I bought my router in China, cheap, it came oversea ok, few parts had some age marks already (it suppose to be new), like I said, it was affordable for me.
    I can't get it to run and guy who sold it to me doesn't reply (I think he is on vacations).
    It suppose to work with software called NCstudio that I installed, unfortunately it ask for some hardware before it can start (I think it doesn't work with parallel connector as Mach3 does). I would like to use Mach3 software with parallel port connection. I'm trying to set pins for motor outputs with no luck.
    Can somebody identify this breakout board? There is no manufacturer id.
    http://www.gensol.eu/BO_board.JPG
    and possibly give me some advice? Thank you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Alibaba

Quote Originally Posted by bananafish View Post
    It has been a while since I've reported my problem with Excitech in this thread.
    I keep sending him E-mails but had no luck.
    Somehow I don't get any comments from the forum member either.

Is there anything I can do to solve this issue?
    We(Australian) have a government department called " office of fair trading "to help people out like me within Australia.
    Is there any government institution like "fair trading" exist in China?

So is this it ? If something goes wrong with Chinese company we have no power to solve it ? right ?
    Am I a unlucky person who just bought the wrong product from wrong company's wrong salesperson in wrong timing?

Any advise or comment will be appreciated.
    Hi sorry to here about your troubles, try reporting the issuse to Alibaba if the company is listed there, my friend bought some sub standard products from a chinese company listed on Alibaba as a 'Gold " company. He complained directly to the company with no success and then tried contacting Alibaba, almost immediately he recieved a mail saying they would send new replacement products.... worth a try ,
    cheers
    Jon

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tosto View Post
    Hello everyone! Please help!!!
    I'm beginner and want to learn CNC as hobby. I bought my router in China, cheap, it came oversea ok, few parts had some age marks already (it suppose to be new), like I said, it was affordable for me.
    I can't get it to run and guy who sold it to me doesn't reply (I think he is on vacations).
    It suppose to work with software called NCstudio that I installed, unfortunately it ask for some hardware before it can start (I think it doesn't work with parallel connector as Mach3 does). I would like to use Mach3 software with parallel port connection. I'm trying to set pins for motor outputs with no luck.
    Can somebody identify this breakout board? There is no manufacturer id. ore.
    http://www.gensol.eu/BO_board.JPG
    and possibly give me some advice? Thank you.

I never see the board before. For the normal DSP system, you will found the DSP wording on the board.
    If you want to use Mach3, I suggest you to change the board to PMDX122 from USA, cheap and work great with mach3.
    You need to trace out the wire for motor driver ( usually 3 wire each drive), wire for sensor X,Y,Z . PMDX122 can support 12Vdc Sensor.

Bananfish, I agree with Jon. Try to look for the good buyer from Alibaba, if anything happen report it to Alibaba.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI Rocket,
    Recently one of my friend had purchased a IEHK 1325 Air plasma machine. They have given the Type3(engraving) cam software with the machine. He has do only the profile cutting from the machine with a plasma. The problem is, the cam software is for engraving and he couldn't produce a program out of it by reading the manual.
    Is there any possible way to run this machine with a NC output. What type of codes the machine will accept? What kind of file extension the machine will accept?

Please advice us to proceed.....
    http://www.iehk.net/Products/CNCPlasma.html

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vijayv,

You can use UCANCAM, this is a cadcam for Plasma cutting. You can try to search from the internet. Have to be careful when you buy machine from china, some of them are not manufacturer. They are just a reseller or agent. They are selling so many type of machine. This is why they not understand well about the machine. Don't expect good technical support if you buy at such low price.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by joemic View Post
    Vijayv,

You can use UCANCAM, this is a cadcam for Plasma cutting. You can try to search from the internet. Have to be careful when you buy machine from china, some of them are not manufacturer. They are just a reseller or agent. They are selling so many type of machine. This is why they not understand well about the machine. Don't expect good technical support if you buy at such low price.
    Thanks for your immediate reply.

Can you tell me what type of extension the machine will accept. Because one of the Cam software has asked for the file extension for this machine.

Kindly do the needful...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

if your system using DSP control system, NC file should work. I thing the DSP also able to read a text file, but not confirm.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by joemic View Post
    if your system using DSP control system, NC file should work. I thing the DSP also able to read a text file, but not confirm.
    Thank you Joe.
    I will check and get back to you....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Finally arrived

Being awhile but after my trip to china and heaps of factory visits ordered our first machine.Happy to say that it arrived last week.
    Still have a few learning issues and the old operation manual problem and to change the Syntec to English.
    TK have being really great to deal with Unfortunately they are on holiday for a week so will have to wait till they get back to get more info.
    On another note I met Jerry (Excitech) They do have a good setup (factory)But something about him I didnt like and I guess that shows in thier lack of followup service.
    There is two large markets in Jinan. One is domestic market and the other International, the domestic machine is made cheaply and they sell heaps of them,unfortunately some of these manufactures are also trying to deal in international market and just don't spend the time or have the support for this market.
    I didnt get to met Taney but this blog says enough about him to trust him.
    I'm very happy so far with my contact but would like to warn future buyers don't trust web sites as they aren't always what they make out they are.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?-cncr-jpg   Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?-cnc2-jpg   Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?-cnc1-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

chev55, Good to see you post.

Been waiting for you to explain more about your trip to China, and the different manufacturers.

Who is TK? Website?

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

rocket67,yes being busy with my real job and waiting for it to arrive

Rose is who Ive being dealing with, shes away for a week (getting Married)and too the engineer that kept an eye on my production.Got to be good!!
    Looking at getting them over for a week to help us set up everything they way we need it (I think it will be money well spent,especially having met them)
    Will keep you informed.

Jinan K-flying Technology
    www.tk-cnc.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vijayv View Post
    HI Rocket,
    Recently one of my friend had purchased a IEHK 1325 Air plasma machine. They have given the Type3(engraving) cam software with the machine. He has do only the profile cutting from the machine with a plasma. The problem is, the cam software is for engraving and he couldn't produce a program out of it by reading the manual.
    Is there any possible way to run this machine with a NC output. What type of codes the machine will accept? What kind of file extension the machine will accept?

Please advice us to proceed.....
    IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd: Laser Engraver, CNC router, Printer, Cutter Plotter

I think you should let the supplier send you a trial version of software before you buy.
    And machine, before you pay, you can let the supplier take pictures of the real product to show you. A good supplier would offer you any necessary information you need.
    And I suggest you buy machine from original factory, not trader, as professional technical support in time is very important, any problem, you just call the supplier even he's on vacation, or send a smg to let him check mail.

anyone has a mobile, and a pc/laptop.
    one suggestion for foreign buyers,
    a good website just takes hundreds of dollars in China, any small trader can make a beatiful website. to check out a good supplier, you may check follow info,
    1. the factory add, factory's never in office building address.
    2. let the supplier offer pictures of real product, project picture, customer as reference. A factory supplier can even give you a live show with his laptop's camera in his workshop.
    3. arrange a visit, if possible.
    4. buy from paid supplier on alibaba, made-in-china...etc.
    5. dont go the cheapest, 1% you're lucky, 99% you're unlucky.

I' m a chinese, I really hate to hear sbd got cheated in china.
    tks
    larry

Fiber laser cutting machine
    http://qlaser.en.alibaba.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All,

I have been reading this thread with interest, I am currently looking at bringing into Australia a Fanch 1325AT plasma cutting machine from china for the same reason most have said here “the cost”.

My question is, has anyone here ever heard anything about or dealt with Fanch / kemingchina.com?

And does anyone know any good forwarding agents they could recommend?

Rick

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

follow are some leading manufacturers of cutting machine in china, you may have a check,
    切割机、数控切å� ��²æœºã€ä¾¿æºå¼æ•°æŽ§å ˆ‡å‰²æœºã€ç*‰ç¦»å*åˆ� �å‰²æœºã€ç«ç„°åˆ‡å‰²æ œºã€ç›´æ¡åˆ‡å‰²æœº/小蜜蜂切割机/大连华锐重工数æŽ� �设备有限公司
    KUNSHAN QIANKUN MACHINERY CO.,LTD
    Jiangsu Boda NC Complete Equipment Co., Ltd.

Most high-quality china cutting machines are same, as control system is from US, panasonic/mitsubishi servo, you'd better make a good check of their mechanical design.

Buy plasma locally, hypertherm plasma is expensive in China.
    Usually supplier has good forwarder, and they can get cheaper price for you.

If it's china controller, then you need to check it carefully, the NC software, motion control card, cnc design....

Wish you good luck.
    larry

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Larry will check the links out.

Rick

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese trade commission in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by rocket67 View Post
    Hi bananafish, I did not reply to your post for one reason. Because i thought it was better to leave your post as the last one in the Thread, therefore the first post that people come across.

I think the regulars here know of my disdain for Exitec after they failed to supply what i paid for. I hope Karma catches up with them.

At the risk of sounding like a worn out recording, i say to potential buyers

In my opinion,If you want to buy a CNC Router from China deal with somebody you can trust. Time and again Taney at Jinan Quick CNC Router Co. has proven to be this person.

bananafish, i believe there is a trade commission in China who deals with these sort of problems. Maybe do a Google search and try to contact them.

Rocket.

Hi Everyone

I found The office of Chinese international trade commission.
    And they have an office in Sydney.
    Here's the detail.
    CCPIT Australia Office
    Tel: +61 2 9261 1196/1197 Fax: +61 2 9261 1350 E-mail:info@ccpitaus.org
    Add: Suite 1506, 99 Bathurst St. Sydney 2000,NSW,Australia

I have contacted the office and explained the problems I had with Excitech.
    The lady contacted Excitech straight away and I had reply from Jerry in the same day.
    I hope this leads to the end of the issue.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Bananafish, That is great news.

Have read somewhere before about an Export Licence being required by Chinese businesses in order to ship goods overseas. Would imagine that these businesses would want to keep that Licence.

Just a pity that it took a call from the Trade Commission to move Jerry to action.

All the best.

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rocket67 View Post
    Hey Bananafish, That is great news.

Have read somewhere before about an Export Licence being required by Chinese businesses in order to ship goods overseas. Would imagine that these businesses would want to keep that Licence.

Just a pity that it took a call from the Trade Commission to move Jerry to action.

All the best.

Rocket.
    Yes, the license is needed. but many original factories havent. Actually in China, we can export without this license. As there's trading company with license to offer custom clearance document, the exporter just spend some money to buy the doc, then they can get through the custom. it takes less than 100 USD per time, some around 50 USD.

The license also enable exportor to collect foreign currency via company account. In China, without this license, the company account can not accept foreign currency. But this problem can be solved by hongkong company or private account.
    Here every chinese private account can exchange 50,000 USD per year. Or if the exporter regist a HK private account, or a HK company account, no limit at foreign currency at all. And this way can avoid tax effectively.

That's why so many factories export without license, especially in shenzhen, guangzhou, as it's just byside of Hongkong, half hour's driving.

when you deal with China supplier, it's better to get well know abt the product you're going to buy, spending enough time to study yr product.

second, let yr supplier offer some successful case at yr side as reference, you may check with their customers.

Just keep in mind, everything cheap for reason.

regards
    larry

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Recently got a cheaper Chinese machine (yep, via fleabay!) for about $1600AU and once I got it squared up and also tightened a LOT of screws, it is killer. Works very well.

I've built a working machine from scratch and decided to go linear bearings etc and could not build a machine like this for the money it cost with the same features that it has. Excellent value. Also saved a LOT of hours.

Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads

Many years ago I built a large CNC router. 3.2m x 2m bed. The actual metal for the main frame cost less than $800AU bucks. The frame took a solid day to weld.
    I have often wondered why an Aussie CNC machine costs so much to buy.
    Since the frame is the biggest and heaviest item, I have wondered about the idea of importing Chinese rails, screws etc and just assemling the machines here.
    My half educated guesstimate would be that you could build a fully working machine for $5K tops with a weeks worth of assembly for one person, and sell them in Oz for 8K and make a great profit. Though I havnt done so, I truelly think there is a viable bussiness here that would be cheaper than importing the full machine from China and under selling Chinese prices. If I had the space and initial financial setup, I recon it could work.
    If the machine was sold as "second hand" without a power cable, and a warning notice, you wouldn't have to comply with electrical compliance laws. I'm sure that the Chinese machines dont comply either.

I'm waiting to be slammed.....go on

Benny

Being outside the square !!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast