Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases

Our current 1500 x 3000 ( 5x10 ) CNC Router has been in use for the last year and a half. It is an excellent machine. The workload in our family business continues to increase and we are using the CNC Router more and more every month. We rely so much on the machine that should it break down - it would cause big problems with our workflow. Therefore it was decided to buy a second machine to assist with the work output, and also as insurance against any breakdown.

I conducted some research via Alibaba.com and also Tradekey to find out just which brands of machine were available from China, and then requested some quotations. The search ended after we received the quotes from Jinan Quick CNC Router co,ltd. Their prices were very competitive, and the service first rate. The machines also have several features that i found impressive. In particular - the lubrication system that i will post about later.

We also decided to buy a second machine -1200 x 2400 ( 4x8 ) for my own use as we do not want to use the production machines for anything other than making our wardrobe doors. Then after some negotiations, we also bought a smaller machine 600mm x 1000mm for another project.

Here are some photos of the actual machines, which were taken just before they were crated up for the trip to Australia -

Continued in next post

Rocket.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-k1325-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-k1224jpgthenewmachine-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-k6100-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Before anybody asks why we did not just buy the same brand of machine as our current one, let me say there is no reason. Just like i drive a Holden this year - next year i might change to a Ford.

The machines are due to arrive within a couple of weeks. I will post full reviews of each machine after we begin to use them.

The specifications of the 1500 x 3000 CNC Router -

Spindle 4.5 KW HSD ( manual tool change )
    Rack and Pinion Transmission
    Stepper Motors
    Max Speed 35,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 25,000mm/Min
    DSP Control System
    Vacuum Table
    Chinese Watercooled Vacuum Pump
    Oil Lubrication System
    Z Zero Sensor.

The Oil Lubrication system really makes sense. Any problems with our current machine have been down to lack of lubrication by the operator. The MDF dust gathers on the rails and gets trapped in the blocks that travel on the rails, thus causing the gantry to shudder. The lubrication System should help to prevent this.

The Z Zero Sensor is located on the front of the machine away from the Spindle. I am told that it actually works.

The Watercooled Vacuum Pump is about a third of the price of the Becker
    And i am told it sucks extremely well.

Next post - 1200 x 2400 machine

Rocket.

Some more pics -

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-lubricationsystem-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-lubricationsystem-2-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-lubricationsystem-1-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-watercoolingvacuumpump-2-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-watercoolingvacuumpump-4-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-t-slotvacuumtable-2-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-rackandpinionlinearguide-1-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-k1325-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

hey Rocket, seeing as you were buying 3 machines in one hit you should have gone on a "fact finding mission" to China prior to handing over the folding stuff. 100% tax deductible in fact. Not that I doubt the quality of the machines, I'm sure they'll be fine. Anyway, I hope all goes well and thanks for sharing. In fact you still can go, on a "training course".

Downloads
    Uploads

Where's the Auto Tool Changer???

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Where's the Auto Tool Changer???
    Hi Gerry, Now why did i know you would ask that?

I am still operating under the " Kiss " principle.

Next one will have the tool changer.

Rocket.

Last edited by rocket67; 08-01-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    hey Rocket, seeing as you were buying 3 machines in one hit you should have gone on a "fact finding mission" to China prior to handing over the folding stuff. 100% tax deductible in fact. Not that I doubt the quality of the machines, I'm sure they'll be fine. Anyway, I hope all goes well and thanks for sharing. In fact you still can go, on a "training course".
    Hi Skip, I certainly need the training course!

We will go to China at some stage - but our family business is very demanding of our time. ( Good Excuse? ). Worried about Swine Flu at the moment. Maybe next year.

Rocket.

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you going to get another building to put them all in?

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking 1200 x 2400 machine. Eureka!

This is the one i have been waiting for. My very own CNC Router!

All this time that we have had our current machine - i have resisted the temptation to test my skills on it - for fear of breaking it, and causing downtime within our business.

Now i can get into it bigtime! There are going to be Ford Mustang signs everywhere. My wife wants some new kitchen cupboards, etc etc.

Specifications -
    3KW Water Cooled Spindle
    Max Speed 35,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 25,000mm/Min
    DSP Control System
    T Slot Table
    Z Zero Tool Sensor
    Lubrication System

I see from the photo that the first job i need to do on it is to secure the DSP Cable.
    Not sure whether this machine will live in my garage or at work. Wherever i can spend the most time with it i guess.

Rocket.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-k1224jpgthenewmachine-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-t-shapedaluminum-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dusthoodk1224-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-chinese45kwwatercoolingspindle-jpg  

Last edited by rocket67; 08-01-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Additional info

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Already working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Are you going to get another building to put them all in?
    Only 3 more cars left to restore - then we will have plenty of room.

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default The 600 x 1000 machine. A little gem!

This machine intrigues me. A small machine that is built like a tank!

I have noticed that there are many buyers for these little machines. They are mostly built at 600mm x 900mm. The extra 100mm is probably a good thing.

Specifications -

1.5KW Watercooled Spindle
    Stepper Motors
    Max Speed 10,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 6,000mm/Min
    DSP Control System
    Z Zero Tool Sensor.

We will have lots of fun with this little machine.

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up !300 x2500 Auto Tool Changer machine

For those who prefer the Auto Tool Changer - The K1325AT/F0808 -

This machine has an 8 piece Carousel type Auto Tool Changer

Specifications -
    Working Area 1300mm x 2550mm x 300mm
    Spindle 8KW Air Cooled
    Yaskawa Servo Motors
    Max Speed 60,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 30,000mm/Min
    LNC Control System
    T Slot Vacuum Table
    230CBM Vacuum Pump
    Lubrication System
    Dust extractor

A serious machine. We have not purchased this machine - just wanted to show you the machine.

Rocket.

Some pics -

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-k1325atf0808-1-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-vacuumpipes-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-vacuumvalves-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-8kwhsdandtoolmagazine-3-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-8kwhsdandtoolmagazine-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-electronicalcabinetk60vacuumbuttons-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking 4th Axis Rotary Head

Have some more photos to add, showing the 4th axis Rotary head.

Forgot to put up the Website details for Jinan Quick CNC Router Co.,ltd in case anybody wants a quotation for a machine

Here it is http://www.kk-cnc.com The person to contact is Rick rickcarter@live.cn

Just click on the " English " button when visiting the Website.

In the interests of disclosure - we are intending to become Australian Sales Agents for this range of CNC Routers - so if i appear to be pushing them - I AM!!!!

Rocket.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-throtary1-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-throtary-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-thwatercoolingspindle-jpg  
    Last edited by rocket67; 08-03-2009 at 01:49 AM. Reason: More info

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Game on!!!

We were advised yesterday that our machines will arrive Thursday morning

So there are a few busy days ahead. Things have been organised to flow pretty quickly. The Electrician is coming to wire them up on Friday. The spoilboards should arrive today. Just need to make some room in the factory.

Should be cutting with the big machine on Friday arvo.

Will post plenty of photos as it all happens.

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up The Quick CNC Routers have arrived

Hi guys, The machines arrived at the scheduled time of 9.30. We had hired a large ( huge ) forklift to get them unloaded from the flatbed truck.

It has all gone very smoothly so far and we have already unpacked the 600mm x1000mm router. We are quite impressed so far.

Here are some photos of the load, unpacking and the machine.

Need to rush as the boys are waiting to uncrate the other 2 machines.

Rocket.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02410-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02412-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02414-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02415-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02417-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02421-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02422-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02423-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02430-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02429-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02431-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02428-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02425-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02424-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It has been a very productive day. All 3 machines have been unpacked.

It has taken all day as we wanted to dismantle each crate and then load the van up with all of the ply, timber and steel so that we did not have rubbish everywhere. I can report that a lot of material goes into those crates. the bases of the 2 bigger machines were made from steel -you could build a trailer from it.

The machines were packed very well. No issues to report at this stage.

As far as quality of build is concerned - they are all heavy machines with welded steel frames. They appear to have been put together very well. We are thrilled to bits with them so far.

The Electrician will be here tomorrow. he has a lot of work to put in the three phase points for the big machine. We hope to have it running tomorrow arvo.

Have taken more photos but Photobucket is undergoing site maintenance so i cannot log on. Will post them tonight. Going home for a rest.

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do they just use 20A 415V?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default The 1500 x 3000 Quick CNC Router

There were some rumblings yesterday and suggestions that maybe one brand is better than the other. After unpacking this machine what we found is a CNC Router that is the same - but different.

The table is well built and has quite good welds. The finish of the machine is excellent. The bakelite Vacuum table is certainly straight with no apparent dips.
    The Spindle is a 4.5 KW HSD and is well protected inside the large glass fronted cover. The large cover does however limit access to change bits. Originally i expected that the cover would hinge open in order to change bits, but it is stationary and the dust shoe is what opens up for a bit change. I presume that the idea is to prevent dust from collecting on the Spindle. Also visible inside the cover are the Lubrication lines which lube the Z Axis Ballscrew. Will find out if the dustcover impedes access to the bit changing area after we connect the wiring up ( hopefully tomorrow ).

The side rails appear well built, and the Lubrication system should ensure smooth travel of the gantry.

For this machine we opted for the water cooled vacuum pump. I noticed that the machine does not have a vacuum tank under the table. Instead it has a very neat looking series of 6 hoses that lead to a type of manifold at one end of the table. The Vacuum is operated from switches on the operation console - where you can choose all or any of the six zones.

The operation console is a very well built unit. Nice gloss finish and good quality fittings on the cabinet. The controls look to be straightforward and you need a key to start the machine.

At this time we are stoked with the machine and look forward to cranking it up.

Will quit rambling now. Here are some photos of the machine

Rocket.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02433-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02435-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02438-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02439-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02444-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02446-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02447-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02457-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02449-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02455-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02456-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02454-jpg  

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02461-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02463-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-dsc02462-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by blue^ray View Post
    Do they just use 20A 415V?
    Hi blue^ray, The bigger machines are supplied as 380 volt three phase. In Australia our 3 phase is 415 volt but it works just fine as there can be a variation of 10%. Our first machine is the same.

There can be an issue with tripping the fuse breaker. These machines use an incredible amount of power at initial start up, but then drop straight back down. Therefore if you buy a machine with 3 phase you need a " Motor Rated Breaker "of 40 amps at least.

Our other 2 smaller machines are single phase for 240volt. We may have an issue with the 1200 x 2400 machine because it has a 3kw water cooled spindle. I think most people using 240 volt will have a maximum 2.2kw spindle. We will have the Electrician fit a 20 amp breaker and see how it goes.

The 600 x 1000 machine has a 1.5kw spindle, so no problem there.

Rocket.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOW Rod, they both look really good. I really like the stand only control panel and I'm sure Ramon will love it as well, not having to bend over and turn the vaccum levers. The oil canister which lubricates the slide is a fantastic idea, is it automatic or do you have to pump a lever?

Can't wait to see them!

Cheers

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Simon, Yes, the control panel is at a very comfortable height and will make the operator`s job easier.

It looks to me that the Lubrication canister has a lever operated pump. Not sure yet how often it needs to be pumped.

You picked up on the 2 main features that caused us to buy this brand of machine.

Drop in anytime and check them out.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-lubricationsystem-jpg  

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast