JCUT CNC Review

Thread: JCUT CNC Review

Downloads
    Uploads

Default JCUT CNC Review

I just wanted to post on here to let others know about my experience with JCUT CNC, specifically dealing with Mandy from whom I purchased a 1325B machine from a little over one year ago.

You can see my thread containing info about receiving the machine last year here:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chines...cnc-forum.html

I bought the machine with the idea that I could use it to help me manufacture products of some sort. I didn’t know what I wanted to make but knew that I wanted to start a manufacturing business.

I first started looking at Chinese machines because I knew that the cost would be much lower than any machine from the US or Europe. I knew from past experience that the quality would likely not be as good, but that did not deter me because I felt confident I could learn to repair and modify any machine if needed. I have made some modifications to the machine. I now run UCCNC and Gerry’s 2017 screenset. I did not have to make any modifications though, and actually made a bass guitar using the machine within 2 months of delivery! I now am focused on residential and commercial cabinetry. I have made all sorts of things with this machine though, including 3D carvings, signs, and aluminum parts.

I spoke first to two other Chinese CNC manufacturing companies. The first one was OK, although I can’t remember the company name. The representative was kind but not very knowledgeable about the products she was selling. Once I got a price I also checked with 2 other companies, including JCUT by contacting Mandy. Mandy responded within minutes to my inquiry. I don’t think it was even during her work hours that I contacted her. Having previously done research on building my own machine, I had a pile of questions about the technical aspects of their CNC machines. I wanted to know what the maximum travel rates were, what kind of drive systems were available (ball screw or rack and pinion), what was the Z axis clearance, etc. I had a lot of questions and Mandy always got back to me in a timely manner with the answer, even if she didn’t know and needed to talk to an engineer. My experience with Mandy was certainly a positive one. She has stayed in contact with me even after I paid and received the machine. Technical support was as good as anyone could ask for. I simply hooked up to the internet and spoke to the technician over the web. He actually controlled my machine from there a couple of times.

I have no regrets and am glad I chose JCUT and Mandy to buy my first machine. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about JCUT that you think I could help answer. Of course, Mandy is also always available by email:

mandycnc@163.com

You can also reach her via “WeChat”:

wxid_669y9t4bct6921

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: JCUT CNC Review

Thanks Moparx
    I am in the process of purchasing a JCUT 1212 router with 4th axis
    I have been working with Mandy and she is great so far
    Was a little nervous at first sending all the money over but after emails and this thread i am good now
    Can you tell me what i can expect to pay for customs
    I have been in contact with a freight forwarder and
    i am figueing about 300$ to truck from jacksonville florida to summerfield
    What i am still concerned with is how much more will i need to pay to get thru customs??

Thanks dave

Thanks dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dnessim View Post
    Thanks Moparx
    I am in the process of purchasing a JCUT 1212 router with 4th axis
    I have been working with Mandy and she is great so far
    Was a little nervous at first sending all the money over but after emails and this thread i am good now
    Can you tell me what i can expect to pay for customs
    I have been in contact with a freight forwarder and
    i am figueing about 300$ to truck from jacksonville florida to summerfield
    What i am still concerned with is how much more will i need to pay to get thru customs??

Thanks dave

Thanks dave
    Hi Dave, here is the price breakdown that i went thru. Hope it helps!

2200 lb, 513 ft^3

Broker:

Customs entry fee: $125
    Customs duty tax/fee: $62 (3% of declared merchandise value

Carrier agent (Binex Line Corp.):

I.T. CHARGE $20.00
    HANDLING CHARGE: $75.00
    STRIPPING CHARGE: $181.50
    DAD: $40.00
    TOLL FEE: $29.04
    OI-CHASSIS RENTAL FEE: $43.56
    Cost to overnight MO: $25

Raleigh warehouse:

Import charge: $128.20
    Delivery fee: $250.15

TOTAL: $979.45

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: JCUT CNC Review

I did finally get my 1212 cnc router from Jcut and I have it up and running.
    I did wind up spending total about 2800$ for customs and shipping to my home shop.
    Its been an experience not sure who is still reading this thread. I had to fix several things with my machine over the last few months.
    I am still learning the process from cad art to part and I am doing this for RC airplane's mostly..

So far the machine is good where it counts and accuracy is perfect. I have yet to actually take a dial indicator to it but I will

Newest issue now is I get a stepper motor buzz when the gantry is sitting idle.
    this buzz can be in either of the 3 stepper motor Axis.

to reproduce the issue. The noise can be loud sometimes and come on at anytime.
    While I hear the noise :
    I can go into step jog mode and move the x direction +.001 mm and the noise goes away
    then jog back -.001 I hear the noise , back and forth
    etc

any thoughts, on what is causing this and should I be concerned.

I will try to get a video that's small to post
    thanks
    Dave