Need Help! Chine router Blueelephant 2040 CNC router X axis cutting error

Thread: Chine router Blueelephant 2040 CNC router X axis cutting error

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chine router Blueelephant 2040 CNC router X axis cutting error

Hello boys,
    I am from czech rep. sorry for my bad english .

I have new china cnc router with ATC and oscillation knife. But I have big problem. Machine have a 4000x2000mm work space Y axis 4000mm X axis 2000mm. The proble is on the X axis.

if I want to make a set of parallel grooves of width 8mm with a separation of 50mm over the entire length of the X axis are at different places in the length of the X-axis the different spacing within a tolerance of +0.3 - -0.5 mm. The manufacturer on its website the declared accuracy of the machine 0.03 mm . Unfortunately I can't on this machine to produce parts which I need because of the accuracy. Can you help me what to do with it??

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by burs; 09-18-2023 at 05:53 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chine router Blueelephant 2040 CNC router X axis cutting error

Can be anything. Perhaps a pinion on the motor with serious runout or a belt that isn't tensioned correctly. Do you notice any backlash on the machine? Does it use geared planetary reducers or a belt-reduction for driving the pinion? (I assume the latter, since the routers from blue elephant come with these belt-reductions normally) Does it use servo-motors or (closed loop)? stepper-motors?

Downloads
    Uploads

Im sure it`s the shipping vibrations that made the machines go offset, happens to me all the time, in fact none of them were perfect when it lands to the shop, all 5 of them, a simple brass shim or any thin metal hence aluminum soda bottle will make your machine perfect, all you need to do is unscrew the allen bolts holding your x- axis gantry which ever is "lower" (can be left side or right side), cut a rectangular piece of aluminum or brass shim or whatever you have in you with a scissor, punch some holes in it matching the holes on the gantry, thus it will act as a spacer in between the interconnected corner of the gantry bracket, you can make it perfect 0 left and 0 right, all it takes is patience , screw them back with the spacer or spacers and you`re good to go, sometimes you need 2-4 thin spacers to get the gantry perfect, (depends how offset it got) happy calibrating man

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello sir, Blue Elephant CNC provides customers with lifetime online technical support and one-year warranty service.
    There must be some misunderstanding. If you see the message, you can contact us.

Contact Information:
    https://www.elephant-cnc.com/
    Email: manager@elephant-cnc.com
    Whatsapp/mobile: +86-15064026772

E-mail: manager@elephant-cnc.com Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Sir or Madam,

Have a nice day!
    This is BLUE ELEPHANT CNC MACHINERY CO., LTD. We are very sorry that there is a problem with your machine. In order to solve the problem in time, please help to check your machine S/N number or the sale name who contact you. After you provide the above information, our professional after-sales team will contact you immediately.

Any reply will be highly appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    BLUE ELEPHANT

E-mail: manager@elephant-cnc.com Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------