cnc 3040 ball screw

Thread: cnc 3040 ball screw

Downloads
    Uploads

Default cnc 3040 ball screw

Does anyone know the spec of the Z ball screw?

A load of ball bearing have come out of the bushing/bearing and i need to replace it.

Also is it possible to replace the Z system for something alot more flexible for different spindles?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: cnc 3040 ball screw

Quote Originally Posted by dfox1787 View Post
    Does anyone know the spec of the Z ball screw?

A load of ball bearing have come out of the bushing/bearing and i need to replace it.

Also is it possible to replace the Z system for something alot more flexible for different spindles?
    Here's a pic of the issue. The bearing has gone and small ball bearings have come out

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

Have you had any luck with this issue? For different reasons I have a similar problem and have to replace my Z-Axis. While there are many options that would certainly meet the length requirements, I've not seen many manufacturers that have this 'square' style nut. Please let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nevermnd View Post
    Hi,

Have you had any luck with this issue? For different reasons I have a similar problem and have to replace my Z-Axis. While there are many options that would certainly meet the length requirements, I've not seen many manufacturers that have this 'square' style nut. Please let me know.
    I managed to find one on aliexpress but it hasn't arrived just yet.

What do you have in mind replacing the z axis? My spindle has a lot of play in it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you happen to have the link to the seller ?

I am upgrading to a larger spindle, and designed a custom bracket for it. I had done most of the work myself, but at the present did not have access to metal working tools to finish it, so I sent it to my father. Typically he is very good/mechanically inclined, but unfortunately did not seem to get the concept of what a 'ball screw was', and removed the nut from the screw which destroyed the bearings and lost some of the ball bearings. I am really not crazy about the plastic bearings on these but I have a brand new motor mount that has been made that I am afraid won't fit any other brand of nut at the moment :/.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nevermnd View Post
    Do you happen to have the link to the seller ?

I am upgrading to a larger spindle, and designed a custom bracket for it. I had done most of the work myself, but at the present did not have access to metal working tools to finish it, so I sent it to my father. Typically he is very good/mechanically inclined, but unfortunately did not seem to get the concept of what a 'ball screw was', and removed the nut from the screw which destroyed the bearings and lost some of the ball bearings. I am really not crazy about the plastic bearings on these but I have a brand new motor mount that has been made that I am afraid won't fit any other brand of nut at the moment :/.

here you go https://www.aliexpress.com/item/12mm...311.0.0.MZNZnQ