Some Help with Laser purchase

Thread: Some Help with Laser purchase

Default Some Help with Laser purchase

New here but have been a lurker for a long time.

We are in the market for a new full sheet Laser and have narrowed it down to looking at the Chinese Market. I have a general idea of a group of manufacturers to send our requests to but would love some input as to the configuration of the machine. As in options to make sure I have in the request, things to look out for and try to correct at the manufacturer and similar. I don't want to have a "Damm I should of" moment.

90% of our work is with Acrylic from 1/8 to 1 inch. All is cast from clear to solid color to Florescent. We use Fusion 360.

So on the machine:

It will need a minimum 48 x 96 cutting surface
    I believe a minimum of a 130 watt laser (extra tube).
    Red dot
    Auto focus
    honeycomb table

So now I have researched issues folks have had with the below so what would be the best way to order.

Cooling system?
    driver motor?
    Controls?
    And anything else you can think of?

I am trying to develop a specification sheet so that I know what I am ordering and then to have all bid on the same product.

thanks in advance for all your input

Mike

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Some Help with Laser purchase

I have 1390 senfeng CO2 laser for 5 years and I'm happy. Work great and customer support is perfect..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Look at rabbit laser. They sell Chinese machines but with USA service. I own one and they still answer my call and take care. I have bought one directly from china. No support offered and software with unit had a virus on it.

My laser is 1500x3000. It holds a full sheet of plywood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by engraving_hub View Post
    Look at rabbit laser. They sell Chinese machines but with USA service. I own one and they still answer my call and take care. I have bought one directly from china. No support offered and software with unit had a virus on it.

My laser is 1500x3000. It holds a full sheet of plywood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply buddy. I have to admit though i just cant pay 4 times as much for a lesser unit from the same manufacture. I am a weak man that way lol.

I ended up with a full size 150 watt unit from Weike for 5000 shipped to my port. Another 400 for the broker. I went through alibaba so i have thier guarrantee up to 2 weeks after it lands.

Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk