My ACCTEK 6012 Order and Review

Thread: My ACCTEK 6012 Order and Review

Downloads
    Uploads

Default My ACCTEK 6012 Order and Review

I spent month's trying to find a CNC router that filled my needs. Let me add here that I am disabled and cannot build or even assemble my own. This is my "report" so far.

I order my ACCTEK 6012 on 05/16/2017 and it shipped today 07/072017...woohoo!!!

Overall it was a pleasant and very efficient process with no problems at all....until the received my final payment. Still hope and believe the machine will be perfect.

Communication became very difficult with them NOT receiving any of my time sensitive emails. To all out there consider using FAX of maybe even FEDEX or at least an email service that verifies receipt of your important emails.

Now I just hold my breath and wait. Will keep everyone updated!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My ACCTEK 6012 Order and Review

Just received notice that my machine will dock at the Port of Los Angeles on Saturday 0/22/2017...not bad.

Crossed the Pacific faster than I expected. Now to truck it all the way across the country...La, CA to Charlotte, NC.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tomcat,

I am about to order my first CNC machine (ACCTEK 1530) and since it is quite a large amount of money to be spent I am intersted to know about your experiences with your Acctek machine.

Are you happy with the general quality of the machine? Is it accurate?
    Did you have a lot of work to get the machine up and running after it arrived? were all neccesary parts sent along or did you have to buy some additional parts?
    have you made use of the helpdesk? If so, is it helpful and is the response time acceptable?

Overall would you recommend buying a machine from them?

Thanks so muchfor your time Tomcat, hope to hear from you.

Downloads
    Uploads

I still consider myself very new at this "router thing" but I'll be glad to tell you what I know so far.

I would say I'm very happy with my AKG6012. I bought it because of the sutrdiness of the machine and I am not disappointed. The accuracy & repeatability is way more than I need.

I had almost no problem getting it u & running; John from ACCTEK accessed the machine remotely1 time and had it purring like a kitten overnite. The only accessory part I had to buy was a new water pump for the water cooled spindle because I wanted to put mine in a different place than their pump was designed for. I had to also rewire my electrical outlet since the machine was wired with the wrong cable.

The helpdesk or service is a little slow, perhaps that is partially due to the time difference here of 12 hours. Answers are usually very helpful and accurate, just slow.

I would buy another one yes, overall I had a very positive experience.

If you do buy from them I suggest ALL time-sensitive documents be sent by FedEx. It was "funny" how they never received my shipping & import papers via email on time but got & responded to all of my other emails.

Before operate the machine for the first time check ALL nuts & bolts to be sure thyr are tight; some of mine were not.

I am disabled from a massive stroke which left me with one good hand, I managed to get the machine up & running with only 1 hand so I'm sure you will be fine.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

David

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Friend,

I have come across your post on the forums.
    i understand that you are looking for a cnc router.
    im think do you mind to leave me your email address.
    so i can send you a detail quotation of our machine.
    i think one more quotation to review is not gonna hurt so much haha.

looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDude View Post
    Hi Tomcat,

I am about to order my first CNC machine (ACCTEK 1530) and since it is quite a large amount of money to be spent I am intersted to know about your experiences with your Acctek machine.

Did you have a lot of work to get the machine up and running after it arrived? were all neccesary parts sent along or did you have to buy some additional parts?
    have you made use of the helpdesk? If so, is it helpful and is the response time acceptable?

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry Jack,

You must have meant to send this to someone else. I have a router that I am pleased and do o need or want another one.

David

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDude View Post
    Hi Tomcat,

How it ended up the order of the ACCTEK 1530? i am about to buy one.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by juanpimc View Post
    How it ended up the order of the ACCTEK 1530? i am about to buy one.

Overall I have been very happy with my 6012. It is now very accurate and I think very well built.
    Several of the bolts were not properly tighten and I had to re-tighten everything. I contacted ACCTEK online and John had me up and running in maybe a half hour...not bad, I was very pleased.
    All of the needed parts were included though I bought the 2.2kw watercooled spindle and chose to buy a quieter and much stronger pump.
    I live in the USA where we never adopted the Metric system so I personally had some difficulty until I converted EVERYTHING to Imperial Standards.

I have not needed to contact the Helpdesk but the times I have talked to them they all seem very helpful.

I would recommend an ACCTEK machine to anyone, more over I would buy a second one from them right now if I had a larger space.

Anytime you think I can help just ask.